RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please sign me out of this race. I need to do more offline practice and label up my wheel as I cannot remember all the assignments. once I am more familiar with the sim and got everything set up correctly I will start racing more often. Again, apologies

That was a cracking race guys. :cool: Thanks to @Jean Jacques Martin and @Bart Matyja in particular for the super close, super fair racing. Door to door through multiple corners was great stuff! :thumbsup:

Very humbling experience. Thanks !
No worries mate, the more you join us the better you'll get. ;) Also, don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have either here or on TeamSpeak. We're a good bunch and all happy to help. Like the OP says, "there's no such thing as a stupid question!"

That was a cracking race guys. :cool: Thanks to @Jean Jacques Martin and @Bart Matyja in particular for the super close, super fair racing. Door to door through multiple corners was great stuff! :thumbsup:

No worries mate, the more you join us the better you'll get. ;) Also, don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have either here or on TeamSpeak. We're a good bunch and all happy to help. Like the OP says, "there's no such thing as a stupid question!"

Thank you for the encouragements.
Did you guys improved the stock settings of the cars or were they good enough ? I was using the C63.
Was there a way to leverage the mandatory pit stop such as leaving with less fuel?

Did you guys improved the stock settings of the cars or were they good enough ? I was using the C63.
I was using a stock setup, except brake pressure (100%) and wing (3 clicks lower), also 1 click higher steering lock. (p3 q time with atleast 0.5sec theoretical gain more)
Was there a way to leverage the mandatory pit stop such as leaving with less fuel?
I think common strategy for most races is to take enough fuel for entire race and only change tyres (all 4 in this case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 235 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%