RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a field of 8 (6 Porsche/2 M1) Porsche proved to be difficult to handle with KO taking home the victory in Porsche and Sean in the M1.
Kudos as all seeing the finish line in what may have been one of the more difficult combos, at least since Bilster Berg;)

Ok. I'm going to start with an apology. Sorry. Bonehead spin in the first corner (what was I doing on pole!?). @David DeGreef , didn't mean to punt you near the end when we were lapping you. I should've slowed a little earlier to be able to move around safely.
cheers

No worries Scott, glad you gave it a go and hope to see you back next week.

And RaceRoom just added another Gr4 Car today - the M1 no less!(amongst many other items, wow)

Take my money!!

Last edited:
Me in too.

The new Touring Classics fizzicks make you fat.....lots of donuts.
My lap times are 9.5 - 10.5 seconds slower than with the old physics.

• Love
Reactions: DND
Me in too.

The new Touring Classics fizzicks make you fat.....lots of donuts.
My lap times are 9.5 - 10.5 seconds slower than with the old physics.

Yeah they are a handful, wait they were a handful before so that must make them a two hander now. Whole new learning process but I like what I have tried so far New GTR3 Porsche and the GT3 Cup cars, and AI seem to be much improved.

Yeah they are a handful, wait they were a handful before so that must make them a two hander now. Whole new learning process but I like what I have tried so far New GTR3 Porsche and the GT3 Cup cars, and AI seem to be much improved.
Sim Porsches are expensive. ;) Time to acquire more VRP

In.

I deleted my old wheel settings in favor of the new FFB. Aside from dealing with the new feels (or lack there of due to clipping), I now have to remap my buttons to accommodate traction control. This is going to be one interesting weekend. Now what car to drive?

• Love
Skyline is way different than it used to be. Can't wait to get off work and try the bmw. New setup screen will take some getting used to.

Right now the BMW M3 series is my front runner, but seeing that the Skyline can handle a slide pretty good does have me wanting to commit to running it. I still have to try the 635 CSI, and the less said about the Volvo, the better!

:roflmao:

Finally ran the CSI, and it didn't impress me, but I then re-ran the Volvo, and had a blast driving it. I found it to be more enjoyable when heel and toe shifting. Almost like it comes alive when working the clutch pedal myself. I'm going to run it, granted I do feel fastest with the M3, but the Volvo is satisfying as hell when I get it right. Then again, who cares about being first, I'm here to have fun and practice on my skills.

Hot tires. I mean HOT! I'm getting the front left up to 201º in the car setup screen. At first I thought it was my setup to blame cause I played with the front springs, but after achieving nearly the same results with the stock setup I am starting to think I am just scrubbing the tires too much. After the new update, the ties screech and howl as if they are begging for mercy. And now I am hearing when I am locking up one individual tire, so the whaling is nonstop in the back half of Mid Ohio. I'm trying to work out a better line to take around the track, but if there is anything I can do on the setup side of things, I am all ears (eyes, in this case).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline