RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true what you say about the tires and fuel, hopefully the developers can implement these basic features soon.
Tire and fuel wear are both in the game and where enabled for the race, but with normal wear and 20 min race you're not gonna run out of fuel or tires before it ends.
We've run a few races with 4x tire wear but people don't seem to enjoy pitting in such short races.
There's support for new tires in pits, but refuelling doesn't work so having fuel consumption on is just for making the weight of the car change during the race, to have some dynamic in the race and not be completely static.

Very good race, I enjoyed it all. :)
After start of second race I hit someone in first turn, I think it was piotrek blaszczak, so apologize for that. Lot of really fast racers, Matej Lakota as usual - fast and no mistakes, he was setting killing lap-times (with Paul Hurlow) I wasn't able achieve. So I decided to watch them from safe distance (which was over 30 secs gap in the end). :confused:

Hmmmm Kjell, I am not sure about beemer any more, I˙ve just get nice #11 skin and because I am an superstitious old fart ... and if I will not be utterly slow with Volvo, it will be my weapon of choice :D

Beauty:
volvo.jpg

You know if it will be possible to choose between several tires and the amount of fuel at the start of the race?
I think the question is more when will it be possible, but I know neither answer for sure. :p
They are working on improving multiplayer bit by bit, adding features slowly but surely.
As you can see from their latest video, we should be expecting much larger grid size in the future too.

This race is intended as being either/or, not both, so it looks like we'll be running the 2013 cars right now, but then again things may change by the time I close to poll (within the hour before event start).

@victor, Thanks
Also noticed that the all was very stable with the video...no breaks or visual issues. With AC I get small hesitations while racing. Only one or two during a race and not enough to cause a wreck but still. Yesterday after I turned off that crazy shadow that was in front of me during practice all was flawless.
Yes I do hope they give us the tire and fuel choice and manual pitting. Cuz this is quite good so far.

Hi folks,
Great racing yesterday once again, nice and close times with good grid numbers (our little band of racers seems to be increasing slowly but surely.. hurray!).
Sorry I had to drop out of race 2, had some awful lag (first time I’ve suffered that with RRE) nearly had a collision at the first chicane because of it) so thought it best to leave before I ruin it for everyone. Seems the gaming PC is struggling connecting now, so I’ll check it out tonight see what’s up.
Race 1 was excellent, got a great start from P2 and led the early laps until Matej pulled of a perfect pass into the first chicane and pulled out a second or so while I continued the excellent dice with Paul for P2. Sadly I was stuck down with brain fade again and ran wide at the Parabolica dropping me to third. Couldn’t maintain the front running pace from that point and ran home a slightly distant 3rd by the end. Note to self – work on cutting out the mistakes in future!
Race 2 got another excellent start from P2 and led into the chicane, only to be involved in a rear end shunt (not sure what happened with that yet, not had chance to review the reply) and came out in P3, which wasn’t bad actually because the front 2 were embroiled in a battle royal that I was really looking forward to getting involved with. Ran close for a few laps (just waiting for those in front to run wide and give me a clean pass) when the ‘lag issue’ arose. Nearly collected everyone in T1 when suddenly they appeared right in front of me when they were 40 odd yards away seconds before ! Decided better to go than cause issues (only about 7 – 8 mins left in the race anyway).
All in, another spectacular way to spend a couple of hours living out the virtual dream.
Gentlemen, thank you for the racing, Kjell, thank you for organising it all,
Until next time…

Paul

3 out of 4 votes (of those who are still signed up) where for the 92 cars, so 92 it is.
Since the 92 cars are balanced to the touring classics, anyone mind if I add them too? The Skyline R32 released today ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%