RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I'm just thinking longerterm.... so for us the regulars.... submit 2 skins for the GT class and 2 for the sport class and we can have 1 download.... We can add in some extras so that new guys will have a car and It'll give a nice "feel".

Nothing urgent for tonight. Just as I am thinking of running this series throughout the summer (and hopefully growing it to full grids) and people posting up a skin that they want to run.... well, I want to see it... but I don't want to do multiple downloads per week.... so a little organization up front may make it very managable and gives us a process to get everyone in a skin.

Hey, everyone go get another driver to join us tonight. We should try to get this event upto 20 plus drivers each night so that we all have someone to race with throughout the night. This GT class can get a little spaced out after 20 minutes of driving. The more drivers..... the more competition for every skill level... So go get someone to join us!!! I've sent messages to 10 or more people. Will send more!!!

Well that is what I call controled madness. Never drove the DTM's before but what a lovely drive they are.

The field was small but had a good race I and brought it home 3rd. As for race 2, well everything was going ok, Nigel got by but I had kemel on my tail when he decided to put a message up which got me distracted and before I new it I was rapped around a lamp post. "Chat in the race is not permitted only to say thank you".

Nigel I don't think you get any ranking points for this race as the field was too small, I think there has to be aleast 9 drivers.

Anyways, grts to Nigel & Hermmi for the wins, grts to all podium finishers the thanks to all that showed up tonight, shame it was a small field.

High rate of attrition tonight. (patly contributing to my 4th + 5th places!) Only 8 racers, which was disappointing, but it was a case of quality, not quantity. (or something) I gave 2 woeful performances, in race 1 i went off on lap 1 and ended up at the back. Almost caught Bob and was getting set for a bit of racing when i dropped at the last turn and did suspension damage. Hobbled along to the end of the race and got 4th. In race 2 i was caught up in the incident 'through the town', and found myself wedged on the banking as i tried to avoid the carnage. (Cheers Dan for giving me a push!) Went off-track soon after while going all-out to get into the race, but ended up cruising round to just finish. Well done everyone who finished, this was not an easy track!

dtm_racing.jpg

Servername: RaceDepartment.com DTM
Class: FVR DTM v1.2 -> download
Track: Monza '07
Practice: 15 minutes to join ( 19:00 GMT ) - Server will be setup the evening before to practice
Qualification: 15 minutes Superpole
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2x20mins DRY

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Race Results can be found here after the race -> RESULTS

Drivers
  1. Driver: Roman Kruszewski
  2. Driver: Wayne Reed
  3. Driver: Bjorn de Haas
  4. Driver: Jelle van der Knaap
  5. Driver: Dave Stephenson
  6. Driver: Steve Crossland
  7. Driver: Michael Hermann
  8. Driver: Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
  9. Driver: Freddie Besems
  10. Driver: Patrick Van Driel