DTM @ Monza '07 - Monday April 19th 2010

Eric. K

9000RPM

Servername: RaceDepartment.com DTM
Class: FVR DTM v1.2 -> download
Track: Monza '07
Practice: 15 minutes to join ( 19:00 GMT ) - Server will be setup the evening before to practice
Qualification: 15 minutes Superpole
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2x20mins DRY

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Race Results can be found here after the race -> RESULTS

Eric. K

9000RPM
Drivers
  1. Driver: Roman Kruszewski
  2. Driver: Wayne Reed
  3. Driver: Bjorn de Haas
  4. Driver: Jelle van der Knaap
  5. Driver: Dave Stephenson
  6. Driver: Steve Crossland
  7. Driver: Michael Hermann
  8. Driver: Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
  9. Driver: Freddie Besems
  10. Driver: Patrick Van Driel
  11. Driver: Hansi Josefsson
  12. Driver: Paul Bordeau
  13. Driver:
  14. Driver:
  15. Driver:
  16. Driver:
  17. Driver:
  18. Driver:
  19. Driver:
  20. Driver:
  21. Driver:
  22. Driver:
  23. Driver:
  24. Driver:
  25. Driver:

Ross McGregor

2000RPM
Premium
Would like to sign up for this but i probably won't be home until 2045 BST on monday. I'll try these cars/track and check they're not bottoming out on the bumpy bit before the ascari chicane anyway. (i'm positive this happened the last time there was a dtm event at monza)

Ross if the car is bottoming out just add packers 2.8 should be enough with a ride high of 5.5 to not loose speed on this little wobbles

Ross McGregor

2000RPM
Premium
As I said before, we raced F1s at Monza and if there are cars that bottom out they would be it:)
Yeah i took part in an f1 event there and everything was fine, which is why the DTM problem seemed so strange to me! Anyway, i tried it with full ride height/packers and it wasn't too bad, a bit bouncy, but should be ok. My setup was probably all wrong the last time!

i would like to join

p.s. Ross seams right Eric these cars are lower as a F1 atleast in this mod without full packers you bottom out. and even with full packers
if you touch ridehigh you bottom out. try ridehigh allaround 5.5 with full packers and enjoy :) braking for parabolica or
speeding up the front stretch :p bad bad bad i tell ya

Bob Hutchins

1000RPM
Sorry Eric, gonna have to pull out of this one as got too much stuff I need to get done and not enough time in which to do it. So guys, have a great race & hope to see ya all next time on track. LOL.

Top Bottom