DTM Mod

Wipers are working nicely, Dry & Wet compound tire sorted, independent front and rear tire physics models, overall physics nice but still W.I.P.

To Do:
Head/Tail Lights
Damage Model
Finish Physics

Wipers are working nicely, Dry & Wet compound tire sorted, independent front and rear tire physics models, overall physics nice but still W.I.P.

To Do:
Head/Tail Lights
Damage Model
Finish Physics

I will be finalising the physics very soon and passing them onto Gunthar, so far I can say the testing with AI has been alot of fun and these should provide some extremely insane racing online :dance2:

How do these cars handle in-game compared to the V8 Supercars? Just curious.

Quite different....

They weigh less but still have a powerful engine, have an aero and chassis package that puts an F-22 to shame and tyres made from glue rolled on the bellies on Cuban virgins :sinister:

Put it this way, the WTCC Extreme cars are kinda DTM cars without having to pay for a license so to speak. 'm not saying that the XWTCC are the same, but this gives you an idea... Heaps of fun all the same, but with Jason making the physics, you know that there will be a cubby hole too for the aliens to have a challenge :)

• PRO-GR-DENIS

Voila ,mes screenshots pour les fans DTM .
Un super mod qui m a été confié par le createur du MOD en guise du test .
Merci pour le createur .

dtm12.jpg

dtm11.jpg

dtm10.jpg

dtm9.jpg

dtm8.jpg

dtm7.jpg

dtm6.jpg

dtm5.jpg

dtm4.jpg

dtm3.jpg

dtm2.jpg

dtm01.jpg

dtm1.jpg

voila le test d hier soir

dtm%20open22.jpg

dtm%20open23.jpg

dtm%20open24.jpg

dtm%20open25.jpg

dtm%20open26.jpg

dtm%20open27.jpg

dtm%20open28.jpg

dtm%20open29.jpg

dtm%20open30.jpg

dtm%20open31.jpg

dtm%20open32.jpg

dtm%20open33.jpg

dtm%20open34.jpg

I was thinking that I might release the XWTCC-DTM cars with the new DTM physics as I can make what ever adjustments that are needed. Then when I release the RL DTM's they will slot straight into the folder and cars already there... Plus any changed that are needed to the base physics...

Thoughts?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years