DTM Mod

Bonjour a tous,

je cherche le mod dtm gtr evo merci

www.progrfrance.com

fan de dtm

At this point I have stopped development on the conversion till I get permission from the author of the GTR2 mod

En ce moment j'ai arrêté le développement sur la conversion jusqu'à ce que j'obtienne la permission de l'auteur du mod GTR2

Once I get the V8 Supercar mod released, I might try getting permission from thr rF DTM mod...

• PRO-GR-DENIS

Hello Gunthar Rowe.

I hope that the mod dtm will be accepted

the team and I are with you wholeheartedly for the conversion,
good job, and thank you for the info
A co. :good::good:

www.progrfrance.com

are you having the models ingame, Gunthar? :)

I have the cars in game as was posted above showing the Audi on track, but ... there are many things that will hamper the conversion further due to the GTR2 mods construction (it was a conversion in the first place from another platform) so many of the car views like cockpit have missing objects/textures due to being hard coded in GTR2 :( I have posted a request with the rF mod team and hope to hear back soon :) They did a "from scratch" build so access to the raw files would be easier (as per my work on the V8 Supercars)...

I love the DTM's so hope to get one of the versions released...

I have now received the ok from TCMT to convert their rF DTM to GTR Evo!!

I have the Audi A4 2008 in game already and almost have the Merc Classe C 2008 in as well...

I have made super fast progress as their mod was constructed to a much much higher quality :)

And I only started last night after some great GTR Evo FVR V8 Supercars racing :)

• Eric Soeters

WOW, GOOD JOB here! We need more guys like you! Keep up the goodwork!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%