RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
In Race Department there is the best and fairest race. I'm not the fastest, but with you it's really fun.I'd like to talk more in teamspeak, but my English is not so good. so sorry if i don´t answer when somebody talk to me, i sometimes simply don´t understand what you say :redface: sorry for that.
I like r3e now better than pcars and Assetto corsa.i've gotten already bought some packs. I am looking forward to Thursday with the DTM in 91 midohio. You all have a nice day.

Greetings Ralf :)

Well, yesterday race was one of my best. In all aspects. Tough, but fair battles, I had also chance for podium for a while, just great! In Race1 I was pushing hard, driving in or behind top3, but totaly ruined tires, had go to pits when 8 minutes to end, with new tires tried erase as much gap as possible, but didn't success and finished somewhere back. Race2 I decided to save tires, quickly moved to 4th or 5th place where I was trying to keep clean tire-friendly line and tempo and wait... It worked for me, patience is psychical challenge anyway, but slowly started cutting gap, then battling few laps for 2nd place with @Paul Jeffrey. I knew I have better tire-condition and in last sector it was looking he will go wide so I decided to cut turn inside, but he slowed-down more I expected and then couldn't avoid hit him. Unfortunately hit his rear, so spinned out. Apologize again m8. Then he went to pits - why @Paul Jeffrey? So finished 3rd. But again - great race, great maneuvres. Congratulations to all participants! @Craig Patteson drove like a beast! :) Looking forward to similarly rich grid, realy, realy enjoyed! :inlove:

Hi guys
In Race Department there is the best and fairest race. I'm not the fastest, but with you it's really fun.I'd like to talk more in teamspeak, but my English is not so good. so sorry if i don´t answer when somebody talk to me, i sometimes simply don´t understand what you say :redface: sorry for that.
I like r3e now better than pcars and Assetto corsa.i've gotten already bought some packs. I am looking forward to Thursday with the DTM in 91 midohio. You all have a nice day.

Greetings Ralf :)
Your english was good Ralf, had no issues understanding you, if you don't understand dont hesitate to ask us to repeat. :)

@Kjell Eilertsen , I really hate BOP staff, because suddenly we get fantasy touch in RRRE, but aren˙t DTM 92 cars now equal to Classics? If it is so, why don˙t you mix both classes, because I have a feeling, some guys own ˙92 but don˙t Classics, so they might join tonight that way.

Just a suggestion, you know.

Yeah we've had a few occasions where a single car has been having connection issues, warping, lag etc. Thing to keep in mind;
If one other car is warping and behaving weird, they prob have a poor connection atm.
If several other cars are warping and behaving weird, it's probably you who have poor connection.
Were you the red car? I think it might have been you. When more than one car is blinking in and out for you, it's usually you, and not them.

Thanks for the info; I have been watching the repetition and for me the problem was a Black Honda ( I was driving a Castrol Honda) because I had close battles with others cars without problems.

Anyway, very funny races; and waiting for the next one.

It's a maybe for me at the moment :)
Alright, I put you on the list, just let us know if you can't make it.

We have DTM 92 race last week and maybe we try 2013 :) ?
The reason I chose this format with voting between DTM 2013 and 92 was that I've hosted a couple of 2013 races with close to zero signups, this way the most popular class wins and will be used for the race rather than have an evening with very few signups because so few like or own the content.
That having been said, the 92 DTMs are a much better match for Mid Ohio than the 2013 ones imo.
Only people who signed up will have their votes counted though.
I will change the format of these for future events where voting means signing up, see this sundays endurance event for an example.

@Kjell Eilertsen , I really hate BOP staff, because suddenly we get fantasy touch in RRRE, but aren˙t DTM 92 cars now equal to Classics? If it is so, why don˙t you mix both classes, because I have a feeling, some guys own ˙92 but don˙t Classics, so they might join tonight that way.

Just a suggestion, you know.
BOP means they are now balanced to eachother, not that they will be automatically balanced because they are in the same race. It makes sense though, since the M3 e30 are in both classes they should perform similarly, no?
I might add the 92 DTMs, makes so more people can join I guess, gimme an hour to think about it. :p

Unfortunately hit his rear, so spinned out. Apologize again m8. Then he went to pits - why
by the time i recovered the car i was already on pit road!! :( Doh!
Dont worry about the contact, just one of those things... in fact, i'd actually forgot it happened and put on my earlier post i finished second!!! Thats a proper racing driver for you.. conviniently forgetting losing several places on the last lap :roflmao:

Yes I had some great fun racing with Phil in race 1. Back and too we went. At one point I was pulling away having caught Ralf (my nemesis ;)) when all of a sudden a car appeared to warp in front of me and we made contact. It was a red car that's all I know. I suddenly found myself at the back again. I eventually caught Phil and tried and tried to catch Ralf but ran out of time.

Unfortunetly I could not do race 2.

Great racing amongst the back and midpackers guys. You all know that's where the real fun is. Anyone can win a race, but finishing in the mid to back pack takes the real skill. ;):)

Just making sure.....your write up says Monza but it is Mid Ohio correct? Also amusing it is Mid Ohio will we be racing with the chacain layout? .....And 1 more......will we be able to use the 2013 cars even thou the vote looks overwhelming 2014?
Thats all :whistling:
What write up Monza what? You drunk? :cautious::whistling: (I may or may not have edited the first post... thanks....)
The vote for the most cars wins, but only votes from those who are on the entrylist are counted.
Will close the poll when official practice is getting near.
Future events will sport a slightly different format where voting will equal signing up.

Yeah mate, I know GT cars are not fast as P2 are, maybe I didn˙t expres myself right way. I drive DTM Mustang with almost the same laptime like Classic Volvo at MidOhio, so they are very close to eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%