DTM-Mercedes-Evo2/BMW-M3-E30_Skins+Custom AI drivers (Real Driver Names)

Skins DTM-Mercedes-Evo2/BMW-M3-E30_Skins+Custom AI drivers (Real Driver Names) 1.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
chrisi2174 updated DTM-Mercedes_Evo2/BMW_M3_E30_Skins with a new update entry:

DTM-Mercedes_Evo2 and BMW_M3_E30_Skins + Real Driver Names

in 1.1 Skinupdates for real driver names+Custom AI drivers
currently only for AMS2 beta and when it is ready for AMS2 version1.3 (but can already be used)
Installation simply move the two folders (UserData and Vehicles) into your AMS2 folder! Example: Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2

Since some Mercedes skins are from different years and would have had the same driver name I have adjusted these to avoid...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I thought that the name of the AI file had to be custom_ai_drivers.xml? Is that not correct? Can it be called the same as the vehicle, as long as it has the .xml extension and in the Documents/Automobilista2Beta Folder? Thanks

Hi!

Will this work if i only install the UserData\CustomAIDrivers\Group A.xml file (without the liveries installation)? Or do i need both UserData and Vehicles folder to be installed?

I only want the names atm, thats why i ask :)

Last edited:
Hi!

Will this work if i only install the UserData\CustomAIDrivers\Group A.xml file (without the liveries installation)? Or do i need both UserData and Vehicles folder to be installed?

I only want the names atm, thats why i ask :)
No, it does not work this way. In your case, you gotta replace the car names with the original ones of the game in both xml-files (in userdata and vehicles folder).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%