rF2 DTM Mercedes 190E Evo2 @ Imola 1988 - Fri 03 Sep 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Excellent car this, very fun to drive, you can really manhandle it, abuse it and what not, even the tires didnt care. A little thirsty though!

MIscalculated my fuel for race 1 and had to fuel save hard while serving a DT for a few too many illigal curb jumps. Made it across the line with 0.2 liters left :p, but congrats to Steve for a well deserved win, you had me on all the important bits of the track :thumbsup:
@Michael Rudolf unlucky couple of races mate, I feel for you. I know I defended hard at the start in race 1, did you miss your braking point or did I cause it somehow?

Race 2 was mostly a disaster but still had some good racing. Terrible start, not enough welly and bogged down. In hindsight that was probably a good thing since I missed the carnage. No idea who was at fault as I was too far back and too busy braking hard.
Battled Ole for a while until we got together. Probably a racing incident, but I did spin him out and waited. Finally got him later and the same thing with Ingemar a few laps later. Tried my hardest to catch Steve but ran out of time.

Nice to finally get some racing done in this club again :)

Last edited:
@Michael Rudolf unlucky couple of races mate, I feel for you. I know I defended hard at the start in race 1, did you miss your braking point or did I cause it somehow?
Haha no I don't think so. Game crashed at the end so I have no reply but I think I just tried to leave space on the inside but ended up too far left and got on the grass. Figured safest for you both in front would be to just shoot past and not hit anyone :roflmao:
You have to work on your start though, nearly had to brake to not crash into you ;)

Nah, just dropped the gearbox into 1st when the lights went out. Guess I really should invest in that advanced paddle module...

The replay showed my start wasnt THAT bad in race 1, you just really launched off the line! It also shows I didnt cause anything (directly) in Tosa, but damn, you missed both me and Steve by inches :O_o:

Nah, just dropped the gearbox into 1st when the lights went out. Guess I really should invest in that advanced paddle module...

The replay showed my start wasnt THAT bad in race 1, you just really launched off the line! It also shows I didnt cause anything (directly) in Tosa, but damn, you missed both me and Steve by inches :O_o:
Yea clutch makes a huge difference, even just the foot pedal.

Excellent car this, very fun to drive, you can really manhandle it, abuse it and what not, even the tires didnt care. A little thirsty though!

MIscalculated my fuel for race 1 and had to fuel save hard while serving a DT for a few too many illigal curb jumps. Made it across the line with 0.2 liters left :p, but congrats to Steve for a well deserved win, you had me on all the important bits of the track :thumbsup:

Race 2 was mostly a disaster but still had some good racing. Terrible start, not enough welly and bogged down. In hindsight that was probably a good thing since I missed the carnage. No idea who was at fault as I was too far back and too busy braking hard.
Battled Ole for a while until we got together. Probably a racing incident, but I did spin him out and waited. Finally got him later and the same thing with Ingemar a few laps later. Tried my hardest to catch Steve but ran out of time.

Nice to finally get some racing done in this club again :)
I had one really scrappy lap though where I thought you would get past after messing up about 3 corners in a row. Didn't manage to get any warnings about cutting the track so must have just got the balance right in terms of speed and at least keeping the tyres above the track even if not on it

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%