AC [DTM] M3 vs Sierra @ Grobnik - Fri 27 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Oh jeez. I can't control this car. Any beginner advice how to make it more beginner-friendly to handle? I dont mind losing few secs..
Brake earlier and take the turns at lower speeds. Concentrate on your lines and consistency. Soon you will get more comfortable with the car!

Brake earlier and take the turns at lower speeds. Concentrate on your lines and consistency. Soon you will get more comfortable with the car!

Yep... Just ran 30mins of practice.. got a little more comfortable with it. Slow & steady wins.. no, wait, finishes :)

See you all in the evening!

Oh my, i am more then pleasantly surprised by my quali & race. 1st time doing this track & this kinda vehicle. I guess i finished 5th and i'm very proud that i was very consistant and 1 minor wall bump without serious consequences :)

Thanks everyone!

So I really enjoyed this one, although thanks to @Cayd Breslin, it ended up sooner for me then expected. I had a bad start, than amazing first 3 laps and got from 7th to 3rd position which I think I would held until Cayd hook up behind me and rammed me off the track. Ok never mind, I caught up with Stelios and got some nice few laps until I found out that my car is not acting how it used to and I rammed off @Stelios Fevgatos due to no brakes and failed front suspension (I was amazed that crashes actually are doing something to the vehicle now, I had vibration in the wheel and could feel understeer since then). I waited for him and we got again into some nice fights and it everything was nice and amazing until Caud rammed me of the track again. No waiting, nothing...

I went to pits to repair my car but it took more then a minute and as I am too competetive to be last with such a huge gap, I shut it off and went for a drink.

See you next time.

PS: That track is absolutly stunning. Must be amazing IRL.

Was a cool race, 1st time ever stepping into this track (downloaded it 15 mins before practice ended), i didnt even know the layout so i did a sightseeing qualifying lap and i filled up my tank with 70liters of fuel and used hard tires for the race.

Sadly, someone -who i wont name here and i expect an apology from him in PM- crashed me on lap 1 or 2 and didn't wait for me, leaving me dead last with red rear wing for the rest of the frigging race.

Also i got used as brakes from @Daniel Petko somewhere in the middle of the race but hey, i guess you cant break a broken wing right ? :D

Managed to not spin a lot and get a podium place @ 3rd .

Interesting track. The E30 is not made for this track thats for sure, it drives like a brick.

Last edited:
So I really enjoyed this one, although thanks to @Cayd Breslin, it ended up sooner for me then expected. I had a bad start, than amazing first 3 laps and got from 7th to 3rd position which I think I would held until Cayd hook up behind me and rammed me off the track. Ok never mind, I caught up with Stelios and got some nice few laps until I found out that my car is not acting how it used to and I rammed off @Stelios Fevgatos due to no brakes and failed front suspension (I was amazed that crashes actually are doing something to the vehicle now, I had vibration in the wheel and could feel understeer since then). I waited for him and we got again into some nice fights and it everything was nice and amazing until Caud rammed me of the track again. No waiting, nothing...

I went to pits to repair my car but it took more then a minute and as I am too competetive to be last with such a huge gap, I shut it off and went for a drink.

See you next time.

PS: That track is absolutly stunning. Must be amazing IRL.

Yeah sorry about that you were lagging for me, I have the replay if you want to see from my point of view??

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 336 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%