DTM licence question

Hello there!

My question is: who has the licence to DTM? RR3 featured DTM cars but only up to the 2016 season, so I don't know if they still have the licence, I would like to see the new cars (especially the Aston Martin) in racing sims. If Sector3 still have the licence why they don't use it?

dont quote me on this but:
- they licensed each year
- no more dtms after 2016 because very little changed
- 2019 is "transition" year, some big changes, but was hard to guess how it would work out

Having DTM license doesnt mean you can put anything from the series in the game, you still need license for each car and track. My guess is that we gonna see next season of DTM in raceroom and maybe gtr3 :whistling:

dont quote me on this but:
- they licensed each year
- no more dtms after 2016 because very little changed
- 2019 is "transition" year, some big changes, but was hard to guess how it would work out

Having DTM license doesnt mean you can put anything from the series in the game, you still need license for each car and track. My guess is that we gonna see next season of DTM in raceroom and maybe gtr3 :whistling:

I literally said "up to the 2016 season". They only needed to do the liveries then, but they didn't do it maybe because DTM isn't really popular in video games. The 2019 edition would be a welcomed change.

GTR3 is still a myth, I won't believe it even exists unless gameplay footage is shown.

I literally said "up to the 2016 season". They only needed to do the liveries then, but they didn't do it maybe because DTM isn't really popular in video games. The 2019 edition would be a welcomed change.

GTR3 is still a myth, I won't believe it even exists unless gameplay footage is shown.
by license each year i meant they aquired separate license for individual season, therefore they didnt get 2017 (no idea about 2018) ,because as you jsut said, its just some liveries

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 267 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 179 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 235 13.5%