RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow-what a transformation. Physics and force feedback changes have made these cars awesome. Considerably easier to drive with stability that actually makes sense now. I wasn't a big fan but I am now. For those that didn't get on with his cars, you should certainly give them another go, it would be certainly worth your time. The change has been dramatic. And I must say for a change for the better much better. :thumbsup:
To me and in my opinion, the car had a back-end issue no grip in the back end, well not much anyway. It just didn't seem in proportion to your throttle and braking inputs leaving you scratching your head saying to yourself why is it doing that when I have hardly done anything to cause it.
But now it's is much more in proportion with your inputs.
In fact, I'd say it's so good I might be in tempted to join the race.

Well, I'm assuming there have been some changes. The leaderboard was cleared and that's only normally done when the car had some physics changes.
No, they wiped entire leaderboard, because changes to ffb and general physics. For example, there were no changes to Group 5 but it was cleaned too and as i said, i didnt notice any difference in those cars before and after update

Last edited:
No, they wiped entire leaderboard, because changes to ffb and general physics. For example, there were no changes to Group 5 but it was cleaned too and as i said, i didnt notice any difference in those cars before and after update
Well, you can't argue with that. I guess all I can say is they seem a lot better to me but "now" I don't know why.
Whatever the reason for them to feel a lot better is, I'm happy.

Well, you can't argue with that. I guess all I can say is they seem a lot better to me but "now" I don't know why.
Whatever the reason for them to feel a lot better is, I'm happy.
I'd say, you played a lot more new physics cars recently and compared to that, those older cars seem as you said, "considerably easier to drive with stability that actually makes sense now" :p Some of those new cars, like Procar or DTM92 are hardcore :p

Not seeing your name on the roster Ross. Is there a reason for that ?. It is a Saturday evening it's got to be because of a girl. And if it is for God's sake just marry her so you can get on with some decent time for racing. :roflmao:
Haha, I already live with her thanks! :D It's just that I'm going out Sat afternoon and don't know if I'll be back in time yet. Hopefully will be, so I'll probably be a last-minute sign-up on the night.

Regarding how the DTMs handle, remember that FFB changed across the board so that can make cars feel very different even if their actual physics haven't changed. If it helps you understand what a car is doing, even just subconsciously, then the perception will be that it's been made "easier". I personally also think these feel better since the patch, as seen in our last outing before Christmas. :thumbsup: (First post-patch event so the comparison was pretty good.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back