RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have used that, maybe I could have caught you ;)
I really started struggling with crazy understeer in both stints as the front tyres got worn. I think this may have been because I messed with the steering lock, so was probably ripping my tyres apart at every corner. I thought once I changed tyres I'd pull away from you again, but nope... you stayed right there as a distraction in my mirror. :p

Well, I have a temporary solution to my rolling chair. Thanks to @stevem ,@2112 , @brc19 , @ko41 , @davew045 , and @Keith_G for the suggestions last week. I'm trying those rubber square protectors that go under furniture legs
Furniture cup.jpg

Seems to keep the chair in place...at least until I'm ready to get something more permanent. @Keith_G, thanks for the offer of the rig, but I think the distance between Utah and the Ontario/Quebec border is just a bit of an obstacle.

Have the penalties for pit lane speeding changed? At the Sachsenring race I had to serve a drive through penalty but today I was DQ'd. Not sure what the speed was but I don't think it was much over the limit (disengaged pit limiter a bit early on exit). Could the DQ be for 2 track limit warnings plus speeding?

Have the penalties for pit lane speeding changed? At the Sachsenring race I had to serve a drive through penalty but today I was DQ'd. Not sure what the speed was but I don't think it was much over the limit (disengaged pit limiter a bit early on exit). Could the DQ be for 2 track limit warnings plus speeding?
Being DQ'd in the pit lane would be for excessive speed, what that is exactly I am not sure but I do know it has little to do for how long at that particular speed. I had an issue at Imola with these cars and missed the line at pit entry slammed on the brakes but was too late and got DQ'd for only 100 meter or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%