DTM is now part of R3E?

Got an email this morning from Sim Bin saying that DTM is now part of RaceRoom with offers on a Season Pass?

How does this all work? Does this mean we can drive DTM cars around Bathurst?

NO!.

And the most important answer, NO, DTM-E like R3E it's an incomplete Beta with things that should have been in there like Weather, MP, Tyre's, Pit Stops etc, hopefully they will "finish" it next year. I've never played Single player (apart from Practice and Time Trial) mode in a SimBin title but I don't think they've ever been big on "Career Mode" have they?

Huh? Why should those things be there? Who said so?

History, Opinion and with statements like

DTM Experience assures by its high degree of realism and skillful arrangement of challenges, so that the authentic driving experience reaches all players. The difficulty levels “Novice” and “Amateur” offer intelligent support for the driving dynamics of the cars allowing for a good balance between easy handling and a challenge to master. The “Get Real” driving model lets the player experience DTM like a real race driver. At this level, all technical settings correspond with that of their real life counterparts. Transmission ratio, differential, aerodynamics and many more parameters can be changed to simulate the powerful mechanisms behind a real DTM car.

so did Simbin\DTM.

Although I agree it should be in, I have to say this is an amazing title. If bought now, you will get season 14 as well, and that will/should/isplannedto have all those aspects in it.

So consider it a practice gift from Simbin, so we can practice for next year, and get used to the cars. They drive amazing, and the tracks look very nice as well. I am very happy with it.

So it's more your opinion than anything else.. You believe this features should be included, but nobody actually owes you anything.

:rolleyes: Grow up mate, I don't recall saying anybody did owe me anything! :rolleyes:

Not really, did you not read the above post?, once again, Simbin\DTM said

all technical settings correspond with that of their real life counterparts
that means at the very least you should be able to adjust the tyre pressures.

Your opinion obviously differs as to what realism and authentic mean.

:rolleyes: Grow up mate, I don't recall saying anybody did owe me anything! :rolleyes:

Not really, did you not read the above post?, once again, Simbin\DTM said

that means at the very least you should be able to adjust the tyre pressures.

Your opinion obviously differs as to what realism and authentic mean.

All I am trying to tell you is that the game is not an incomplete beta. It is a finished game with no multiplayer or weather.

In your opinion it should include those things, that's fine, I understand and I agree it would be cool if it did have those features. But that does not make it an irrefutable FACT that it MUST include them in order to be considered a complete game.

And yes, in my opinion the game is authentic and realistic enough for a computer video game worth $50. All the tracks in the calendar? check. All drivers in the championship? Check. Full grid liveries? check. DRS? check. Great graphics? Check. Realistic sounds? check.

I am not saying this is the perfect DTM game, I am sure next version will be even better. I just wanted to have fun playing DTM in my computer and this games delivers just that.. some harmless fun.

Relax, it's just a game, you either like it or you don't. Remember we are here to have fun, cheers mate.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back