AC DTM @ Highlands (Live Stream) - Tuesday 16 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
To n00b questions please: "Factory ABS, Auto Clutch and Auto Blip are allowed if desired" where can I choose them? And how does a rolling start work?

To n00b questions please: "Factory ABS, Auto Clutch and Auto Blip are allowed if desired" where can I choose them? And how does a rolling start work?
They're not noob questions.
1. Auto clutch and auto blip can be set in the "Realism" tab of the menu (next to the session tab)
2. Rolling start work as in real racing. We start for a formation lap as the red lights go off, then before the last two right hand corners the cars in the front slow down to about 100 km/h approaching the start/finish line. In this phase every driver should stay with the same position and distance relative to the cars in front as it was in the grid. Avoid to stay too close door-to-door or nose-to-tail. When the first car crosses the finish line the driver gives the green green green and the race starts.

It's fundamental to have all the drivers connected to Teamspeak and receiving the instructions.

Im really sorry but i have to pass on this one too. Too much work to do in the week for a while now and wasnt able to even try or properly train with this combination. :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 196 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.5%