DTM G27 PROBLEMS AND EXPERIENCE

Forgive my low knowledge of English my problem is that I have the logithech g27 and am not able to run in a straight line without having to go correcting me tracing is impossible to make a complete circuit without straying back to the gutters is the first time that use a driving sim I have little idea, thank you very much to all components of racedepartament.

Thanks Frank've tried it and still the same, you possess the g27?, Works well to you? serious kind of spend your setup DTM to test, since it is not if the g27 is damaged or malfunctioning and send it to Logitech for repair, we purchased new in May 2014

Thanks Frank've tried it and still the same...
Very strange. There should be definitively a big difference between reverted and non-reverted FFB. If you don't feel any difference, then there's perhaps another problem. Please check your driver settings in Windows.

BTW ......no i don't have a G27. :rolleyes:

I attached my logitech G27 control settings file.
Copy it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\GameData\ControlSet. Choose it ingame in Options - Control Settings - Controller Profiles. Try it and see if you still have the wrong FFB. If it's OK, you can modify to your preferences. If it's still the same, revert to your own G27 profile, and you'll have to wait for someone else's advice.
Good luck.

Edit:
Sorry, I first uploaded the wrong .rcs file. It's the correct one now, but you have to copy it to:
C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\ControlSet
Then proceed as above.

Attachments

• MyG27.rcs
    15.3 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
Yes, the controller setting are the same. I have both R3E and DTM, but there is only 1 controller setting for both.
You cannot open the .rcs file. It is encrypted.
You just copy it in place and try it. If it's not working, then delete it.

Edit: I'm wrong saying that the ;rcs file cannot be edited. See post below of Peter Koch. Sorry.

Last edited:
Of course you can open the .rcs file with notepad.

But they are working hard on the input devices.

Here are only a few planned for next week, and the bigger ffb updates will follow in a short time.

• Fixed an issue where loss of force feedback could occur when starting a new session.
  • Fixed steering linearity/ratio issues.
  • Updated all the controller profiles for steering fix to take affect. (Analog sectors are now 0.0 by default on steering wheels).

If you use a custom profile, you should change the analog settings manually.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years