DTM Championship '80s-'90s

Career DTM Championship '80s-'90s 1.06

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, this mod looks fantastic! But unfortunately I cannot load as it says it is missing 7 cars. 4 x Alfa 155v6 and 3x Mercedes 190 evo2. I cannot see the cars in content manager, though I can see the skins in the correct folder. Are you able to please help? Thanks in advance
You put my folder "content" in the game folder? Perhaps the game does not see the skins of these cars.

You put my folder "content" in the game folder? Perhaps the game does not see the skins of these cars.
Hi Spagna,

Thanks, yes I have followed your instructions to the letter.

The cars are in the correct folder (though maybe missing some content??) and content manager still throws up the error messages. I've attached screenshots so you can see what is where. Can you please help?

Thanks so much in advance,
Nigel

Attachments

• content cars folder copy.jpg
    content cars folder copy.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 232
  • cm error copy.jpg
    cm error copy.jpg
    722 KB · Views: 214
  • mercedes folder copy.jpg
    mercedes folder copy.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 228
Hi Spagna,

Thanks, yes I have followed your instructions to the letter.

The cars are in the correct folder (though maybe missing some content??) and content manager still throws up the error messages. I've attached screenshots so you can see what is where. Can you please help?

Thanks so much in advance,
Nigel
Hi, I see only my career files in the Mercedes car folder, but there are no car files.

OK. yes, makes sense.
So i don't have car files for the mercedes and the alfa romeo.
Do you know where I could find these car files? cant seem to find them anywhere on race department.
Looking carefully at your info.docx it asks to download missing cras (sierra and nissan) but doesnt mention mercedes or alfa. In the rar file there are skin files only, so wondering where the car files are? Am I missing something.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Hi, I am new to careers on AC really and love to try this one out. Can you please explain, do I need different .ai files for different careers or something? Not sure what they are or what you mean about them. Thanks.

OK. yes, makes sense.
So i don't have car files for the mercedes and the alfa romeo.
Do you know where I could find these car files? cant seem to find them anywhere on race department.
Looking carefully at your info.docx it asks to download missing cras (sierra and nissan) but doesnt mention mercedes or alfa. In the rar file there are skin files only, so wondering where the car files are? Am I missing something.
Thanks again.
Download the right version of the game where there are these cars. Preferably the latest version 1.16.3.

Hi, I am new to careers on AC really and love to try this one out. Can you please explain, do I need different .ai files for different careers or something? Not sure what they are or what you mean about them. Thanks.
Download and install the latest version 1.16.3, mods by my links, my championship. Play! :)

Could someone please help. I'm obviously doing something wrong. When I try to load Sonoma and Zolder I get an error message saying track not found even though it appears in my game file??? I'm no computer wizz but even I've figured out that I've done something incorrectly lol. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hi, I'm creating my own championship and constantly running into problems. I now have a series file setup just like yours, a event file and an opponents list. My series folder has no capital letters in it, just series_lotus_cup_europe and events have all the right stuff as well.

Yet when I try to start it it shows a 8 race championship, but inside you "start the main assetto corsa career" and there are no events. On clicking start it just loads the latest single player practice session I've done.

EDIT: when I make POINTS=0 in series.ini it works, but not as a championship, so it shows all the races. Obviously I want it to work as a championship :)

Any help?

Last edited:
Hi, when I start the Career (DTM 80s-90s) with CM I got the following errors:

AC\camerafacing.cpp (57): CameraFacing::CameraFacing
AC\trackavatar.cpp (118): TrackAvatar::TrackAvatar
AC\sim.cpp (1066): Sim::loadTrack
AC\racemanager.cpp (351): RaceManager::initOffline
AC\racemanager.cpp (174): RaceManager::loadSessions
AC\sim.cpp (320): Sim::Sim
AC\splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen::postRender
AC\game.cpp (181): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup

When I start the game over assetto.exe itself , it doesnt start the career.
Ive downloaded all content and insert it correctly and insert your DTM80s-90s content after that.
If I want to drive (f.e. Sierra v2 or Vauxhall Cavalier) at training - it works. But I dont get your carreer to work.
What can I do ?
Thanks , best regards

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%