RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Thanks for the racing guys and Dave for putting the event on. I have come so close to winning an RD Touring car event so many times but I have always cracked under pressure or been taken off. Today everything came together for a 3rd in the 1st race and 1st in the second taking 1st overall.

I'm sorry to all people who had an incident with me, coz I can't remember them all(lol too many). Especially I'm sorry for the crash with Richard in Race 2(T1) which produced some other incidents since some drivers tried to lap us and crashed(sorry James!!!!). I have too learn a lot, but at least I've gained some experience and learned that you don't need to be the fastest to win, but the most constant(even here in sprint races because are may crashes). In the end I finished 14 in first race and DNF in second because of the engine. Overall the 12th place. In both races I've ruined my tires so bad that I was drifting like hell in every corner. Again sorry for all incidents, but this is my lack of experience. Also congrats to Dan for winning and thanks to all drivers!!!

qually last but set my pb at that time just under 1:30
race 1 ok start foloed simon through past a few people, did a wall of death round someone at the last turn, car had an extrodanary romane with the wall :confused: and those were the highlights with a 15th place finish
race 2: had an amazing start but unfortunatley the guy infront diddent so nothing gained cept sus damage, saw linus and a couple others rejoining after a couple laps di a perfect slalom that a skiier would be proud of and then slid throught the final complex, got 12th by a matter of tenths
very fun tracks very fun races thanks all

That was a nice couple of races. Didn't have time to practice (making breakfast) so qualifying was a a test session for me.
So started near the back, made an ok start but ran wide avoiding Paul sliding and couldnt get it stopped, down to last place. Then it was a case of working through the pack as people went off. Got upto 9th and chased down Bob the builder as he went off, passed him in the pits and ended up 7th in the end.

Race 2 James Fellows got through down to turn one then 1 lap later Bob lost the rear and collected him and I took the lead from Dan.
It didn't last long he made a great move around the outside and started to pull away as I battled a slidy car to keep Matt Clark behind. Then had a big but fun slide into turn 2, he was past. He went off a few laps later and I just held second until the end of the race.
Couldnt catch Dan though- he was dominant.

Thanks to RD, David for another top event. See you next week :cool:

James it was I who was the lapped honda that you tapped. I was moving to pull to the inside of the track to let you by due to getting the 1st blue flag when you hit me. Up to the corner before the one where you hit me i hadnt received a flag yet, so i didnt need to move over.

Right first things first. Sorry to James in race 2, I knew you were there which is why I took a wider line going into T1. This didn't work out the way I wanted and having touched the kerb with my rear wheel got a spin on. At the time, happened all so quickly & after checking my replay, I didn't realse we had touched as all I could think about was getting off track so as not to collect anyone coming round T1. This I managed to do and re-joined at the back of the pack. Also as you left before the race had finished I couldn't say sorry then. Now having read your report it seems the guy you had trouble in race 1 was the same guy who hit you after the slight spin at T1 in race 2, also sorry to hear about all your other probs today. Anyways hope to see ya next week.

Now to the racing, had a couple of 8th place finishes today but most of all had lots of fun in the process. Not ever raced at this track today I found it a very enjoyable track and easy to learn but can see it will be hard to marster.

thanks Dave for a great track choice, Grts to Miguel & Dan on the wins, wd the rest of the podium finishers and thanks to all the guys who turned up to race.

P.s. No probs Gunthar, I hit you so I didn't mind waiting mate.

Could you sign me out too. Sorry im supposed to be somewhere tomorow night and i forgot all about it. :(

pls sign me out.

have major game-computer problems. chassis intruded. still looking what i messed up after some changes in my computer. can enter my bios then after reboot i get message chassie intruded.

really obvious but sometimes the obvious ones get overlooked, have you checked the case open sensor (if youve got one) is working and have you tried disabling it within the bios

yep i already tried to find something into the bios, Asus, but it isnt there. And for what i know of my case there isnt a sensor.

Tried everything tonight also disambling the motherboard, but no success. So i have to look for a new one.

Think it is a bit damaged after reinstalling the motherboard when fitting a larger powersupply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%