AC DTM @ Barcelona GP - Tuesday 25 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'd be interested in this but i reckon I'd just be in the way of everyone :D wouldn't even know what car to pick, maybe I'll sign up for the next and try the cars offline beforehand.

I'd be interested in this but i reckon I'd just be in the way of everyone :D wouldn't even know what car to pick, maybe I'll sign up for the next and try the cars offline beforehand.
It's a club race Eddy, don't be afraid to join.
There is no better chance to practice than these races.
At the moment there are no free slots in the entry list, but if you're interested you can reserve your place for the next tuesday DTM race as the event thread will be posted, usually some hours before this race.

upload_2017-4-25_0-37-14.png

For who is interested in doing some practice with the Benz, here it is a good setup for this track.

Attachments

• base.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 172
Server is up gentlemen!
To make sure that everyone is going to change the tyres the wear rate has been increased. :whistling:

Well, it would be a great idea to write that on main page of the event, more specific info... 1x? 2x? 3x?

P.S - I like to know every detail when i race, so i suppose others too ;)

I would have no problem moving to a second server if we want to get a second race going.
First of all we want a full grid, so in case there will be some drivers failing to be present when qually starts, at 19.30 GMT, the drivers in the reserve are entitled to grab any free slot on the server.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%