DTM 92!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only had time to drive the Mercedes and just done an online race at Hockenheim but first impressions are very good. My kind of car. Looking forward to trying the others.

By the way, if you can't get in any DTM 92 lobbies just join an empty one. I did that earlier for my race at Hockenheim and had 18 other players join in no time.

Brought these cars earlier today but had to wait a little while to race them as for the first time ever i got that dreaded server error for a while.

Still all good now and it was worth the wait as they are great to drive and the AI are half decent as well and i had some great battle with them in the races i did.

Have to say after iracing this sim is now the one i load up and race rather than the many others i have installed on my PC, so much so i even brought some more tracks to race with tonight as well.

Well done Sector3 another quality add on.

Jason.

I went to the doctors office and got me some stronger pills, so finally without pain, I set up my rig and bought the pack (got the ADAC pack too for the tracks).
Good gracious this was some quality content! I loved every second of it! Joined a MP race in which I finished second, which I am very happy with considering I trashed my gearbox so it would probably not have lasted another lap :p
Again, are these cars seq or h-gate IRL?

I went to the doctors office and got me some stronger pills, so finally without pain, I set up my rig and bought the pack (got the ADAC pack too for the tracks).
Good gracious this was some quality content! I loved every second of it! Joined a MP race in which I finished second, which I am very happy with considering I trashed my gearbox so it would probably not have lasted another lap :p

I just watched Adrenaline today and I believe they said they were h-gate. Great movie by the way, I watched that and then downloaded the DTM 92 pack and had a few incredible races against the AI. So cool to battle against the cars and names I was just seeing in the movie. What an epic day, and it just happens to be my bday! :whistling::rolleyes::D

One is a simple up or down shift, as with most modern race and rally cars, the h-pattern is the sort you see on your standard manual street car these days.

I assume these would have run with the latter at this time, sequential shifting was far from perfected at this point, but I don't know for sure.

I would like to submit this issue (don't know if it's a bug but I'll report this post also in the Bug thread for the current build version)
Basically when I use the H-Shifter (H Pattern in advanced settings turned on) and I change gear, I get double/triple shifts. The most common and visible/audible is when I'm in 2nd. Unfortunately in the replay you can't see the gear indicator, but it makes short jumps between 2nd and 4th (lasting 0.2-0.3 sec) so the result is that I've terrible acceleration or car control when I'm downshifting).
If you notice in the video, the pilot keep changing gears like an idiot.. that's what happens when I'm driving: my gearbox becomes alive and does what it wants
Is there a way to fix it?
Thanks!

G27
AUTO CLUTCH: OFF
HPATTERN: ON

I would like to submit this issue (don't know if it's a bug but I'll report this post also in the Bug thread for the current build version)
Basically when I use the H-Shifter (H Pattern in advanced settings turned on) and I change gear, there're double/triple shifts. The most common and visible/audible is when I'm in 2nd. Unfortunately in the replay you can't see the gear indicator, but it makes short jumps between 2nd and 4th (lasting 0.2-0.3 sec) so the result is that I've terrible acceleration or car control when I'm downshifting).
If you notice in the video, the pilot keep changing gears like an idiot.. that's what happens when I'm driving: my gearbox becomes alive and does what it wants
Is there a way to fix it?
Thanks!

G27
AUTO CLUTCH: OFF
HPATTERN: ON
Very strange. I have the same wheel and use also have Hpattern/ON AC/off. No problems here.

After a bit of research.
BMW M3 Sport Evolution 5 Speed manual.
Ford Mustang GT DTM ???? Privateer cars so I would assume manual?
Mercedes 190E Evo II DTM 5 Speed manual
Opel Omega 3000 Evo500 5 Speed manual. (may have been six speed at some circuits from what I can gather).
Audi V8 DTM 6 Speed manual.

Looks like all manual, not sure if that was a regulation or sequential were not up to the job yet, they were not long in F1 by 92. Hope that helps.

EDIT. Although in game they are all 6 speed apart from the Mustang. I cannot find any reference at all to them being 6 speed transmissions apart from the Audi & sometimes the Omega. Sector 3 may need to clear that up.

Last edited:
don't know if it's a bug or not but almost all cars have a double exhaust but flames are singles...
Apart from that driving the omega it's absolutely a blast...now we only need a 155 dtm ;)

155 is coming to AC at least.

i have to say this is my favorite DLC pack S3 has released yet. wasnt expecting it but its nice driving cars that have a little...life. took me by surprise tbh though now ofc i wonder why. hope it sells well b/c depressingly enough ive not thought twice about buying the 'latest & greatest' but this particular pack i though eh, i guess itd be nice to support s3 & keep my little collection going.

Oh yeah the entire dtm 93 with the calibra and the 155 (other than the ones included) or better the Italian superturismo with giovannardi, naspetti and the others...pure violence on 4 wheels...
I know the 155 it's coming to ac but on that game with a pad i can barely drive a car straight... :p
anyway I've done a very nice race with the dtm 92 today on norisring but unfortunately I've braked too late on a turn and I touched the car in front of me...nice to see the car was instantly backflipped even after a very little touch...this should improve... :p

It is a fantastic carpack but I still feel that the external engine sounds for the BMW and Mercedes is not close to what it should sound when compared to real-life video footage of races.
Could a patch be made with some improved new external sounds for these 2 cars which would make it truly more realistic.
Thank You.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years