DTM 92!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive just done a few laps now at zolder and ive noticed that the horiible snap back we were getting on the adacs and dtms aren't on the 92 cars even with steer force at 100% I wouldn't dream having this at 100% on the gts or dts (normally 70%), as returning the wheel to centre or correcting just breaks my wrists almost. Obvioulsy I get some snap back that's natural but not as ferocious as in the adacs or modern dtms.
Im sure this cant be a characteristic of modern cars surely I thought be the other way around. So whatever return force or value you use in the physics for the 92s please use this for all cars. it feels so much better in the 92 dtm.

Hell has broken loose! I have never seen so much people online.Cars are nice and very different at their handling.Mustang is a killer down the straights but braking turning and acceleration is hard.M3 swifts great round bends but its lacking top speed.Mercedes seems to be the golden average.Omega is probably behind all of the three.PLEASE Sector 3 add Hockenheim Motodrom to the online system.

cars can compete pretty evenly , just certain tracks are going to favour certain cars more , but this can be tweaked a bit in the setup
hock is hard work in the bmw (you can still get apodium) , as its not using most of the worlds petrol getting down the straight like the ford ....

so some time will have to be spent playing with the gear ratios to get the beemer closer at hock, but at the norisring the beemer excels

Andi

oky jay cool...
just want to say took the m3 half a lap around zolder and im in love, these cars a awesome to drive.. also everything feels so raw compared to the advanced adacs. good job guys.. the ffb portrays this well.

yes it still has slight floaty feeling around centre on my dfgt, but its probably the wheel.

Did you try lowering this value on the controlset .RCS file?

FFB steer force exponent="0.56" // Steering force output "sensitivity". Range 0.0 to infinity. 0.0 to 1.0 = higher sensitivity, greater than 1.0 = lower sensitivity.

I´ve read it somewhere and it helps with the G27 (i think default is around 0,7).

I've jus
Did you try lowering this value on the controlset .RCS file?

FFB steer force exponent="0.56" // Steering force output "sensitivity". Range 0.0 to infinity. 0.0 to 1.0 = higher sensitivity, greater than 1.0 = lower sensitivity.

I´ve read it somewhere and it helps with the G27 (i think default is around 0,7).
I've just bought a g27 so ill see how different if any it feels.

Well, I get to drive the cars in practice mode...sometimes. I Just tried for nearly 30 minutes to join in a MP lobby. The 2 DTM lobbies were packed! But I couldn't get in a single one. I eventually stopped trying but I will give it another go later tonight. I just hope there are still some of you racing out there.:(

Well, I get to drive the cars in practice mode...sometimes. I Just tried for nearly 30 minutes to join in a MP lobby. The 2 DTM lobbies were packed! But I couldn't get in a single one. I eventually stopped trying but I will give it another go later tonight. I just hope there are still some of you racing out there.:(
I might be around later tonight as well! I'll send you a pm over Steam later... as well as to "the usual suspects" :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%