RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 6919

See you all in the new year have a good one..:thumbsup:;)
I hope we get a Tractor and Cider Emoji for the new year..:whistling: Ross stay away from the Scrumpy..

As it stands at this present time it's a maybe if I can join the event.
Obviously the BMW dominates this particular track wear on others not so much.
I've done a little work on a couple of other cars which are quite quick and stable. Treat them as basic base setups. I feel the Audi, Opal has more to give. But I just don't have the time to improve on them myself at the min. They're not that good on the brakes probably due to the size and weight. But they do ride the curbs well.

And I'm just not sure what's up with a Mercedes but I feel sure with a couple of hours work it should be fine.

And instantly the Ford Mustang is in my opinion, a no no. It is definitely the odd one out. It just seems to me a totally different type of car altogether.

If I can make it I shall know by later tonight which means I will be able to put in a little extra time into the setups and with a little bit of luck improve on there times. But here they are as they stand at the present time.

I hope you've all had a great Christmas and have eaten far too much and drink within the limit and a little beyond. As well as enjoying yourself in giving a smile of the spirit of giving, even though it's far too expensive and nobody gives a :poop::thumbsup: :roflmao:.

Attachments

• AUDI V8 DTM ZOLDER GP LB.svm
    6.4 KB · Views: 208
  • MERCEDES 190E EVO 11 DTM ZOLDER GP LB.svm
    6.7 KB · Views: 212
  • OPEL OMEGA 3000 EVO500 ZOLDER GP LB.svm
    6.5 KB · Views: 213
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes