RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love these cars, and like the track too. :inlove: Decided to go with something different tonight, so chose the Audi instead of the Beemer/Merc. Very fun car to drive! Took me a while to get used to the different driving style, but was pretty quick when I did. Found myself in 3rd early on, and had Steve (of the Kenwood variety) keeping me honest for the rest of the race. Unfortunately, I pulled something in my right shoulder (which is not my dodgy shoulder!) towards the end of the race, and drove the last 4-5 laps practically one handed. Decided it was best to call it a night rather than risk further injury, which is a damn shame as I was really enjoying that. :cry:

Oh well, congrats to my fellow podiums who were far to quick too catch, and I hope you all had an excellent race two! :thumbsup:

When people were mentioning how they're taking full tank for the 20 minute race, I thought about mentioning that you'll likely be overfueled, but then it occurred to me it would be silly if I happen to run out of fuel, so I said nothing. Good thing I didn't ;) Still, I was off by about 2 litres, and I probably would be able to finish if I didn't decide to keep at it during what I hoped would be the last lap. The game is off a lot with the fuel predictions on these.

I also noticed during the first race people stopped responding to me, which meant my mic has likely decided to stop working (I was testing the second sound card once again that sometimes does that, I guess I will stop trying), only to lose all audio on switching to a different mic. Thankfully I was able to bring it back, otherwise the second race would've been quite interesting with absolutely no sound ;)

Still, great fun both races, the Merc is a really fun car to drive, it reminds me a lot of the Mustang, except it can also turn, which is always a nice thing in a car. And thanks to the incidents during the first few laps, I also managed to not be left behind, so that was nice ;)

I'll post my recordings later (the second race is funny as the Beemers in front of me keep multiplying ;) ). Thanks for the races!

I liked it as it kept me on edge and I didn't have to drive "alone" :);)
..at your service Mario ehehe:D Great driving, good defending. Im not very good at overtaking I guess and some mistakes didnt help either so it was good we were at least enjoying and keeping the race alive!;)

Special call to our buddie @Paul Glover. Drop in here more times mate. Good race1 btw:thumbsup:
Cheers all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline