RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
would it be possible to lower some settings to set higher res/aa? As i see it, some are quite high but detail is lost with low res
Thanks for the stream, im in love with that mustang livery
@FeltHat, I love to get comments and advice to help improve my streams. I have it set about the best I can for my meager system and I still get some pausing. I was trying to get the highest detail at my 1280 x 720 res, which is where I have to run R3E to keep it smooth.
I am retired and on a fixed income so what I have is what I have. I was worried about this exact thing when I started streaming and I was waiting for comments/advice to improve it overall. I will "play" with lower detail as soon as I have some time, but I am not too sure what I can do about the resolution...

@FeltHat, I love to get comments and advice to help improve my streams. I have it set about the best I can for my meager system and I still get some pausing. I was trying to get the highest detail at my 1280 x 720 res, which is where I have to run R3E to keep it smooth.
I am retired and on a fixed income so what I have is what I have. I was worried about this exact thing when I started streaming and I was waiting for comments/advice to improve it overall. I will "play" with lower detail as soon as I have some time, but I am not too sure what I can do about the resolution...
can you post your settings here? probably screenshot would be the best- overall screen settings and advanced settings

can you post your settings here? probably screenshot would be the best- overall screen settings and advanced settings
Here are my custom video settings. It took 3 screen shots to get them all. I am not sure what else?

Screen Shot 02-18-19 at 11.39 AM.PNG
Screen Shot 02-18-19 at 11.40 AM.PNG
Screen Shot 02-18-19 at 11.41 AM.PNG

Dof impact on performance may differ depending on tittle but try turning it off, unless you rly like it, but a lot of folks arent fans; im pretty sure you can lower contact shadows as well, if i remember correctly its about those shadows between surface and a car- not a lot of cars on the screen at once so random car in the distance you doesnt need it. Need to be tested but with such low res i think low LOD wouldnt be much of a difference

What hardware are you running and also what are you using for streaming and how do you have it set up?
Hi Martin. I have a Lenovo Series M SFF with I5 - 3550, 12G ram, 2G Radeon R7-240, and 20" LG monitor. One of the problems is the downsized power supply barely has enough for this card, definitely not enough for anything better. My CPU is hardly ever over 25%. I feel the graphics is the bottleneck.
I use OBS capturing the R3E window and I just used the setup wizard to get it set. (I am not near that computer now so I can't give you better specs.)

Yeah, with that kind of setup, GPU is definitely the bottleneck. I thought you might be able to utilize some kind of GPU encoding acceleration, but with this GPU, even that is not an option.

Only 6 drivers??? is this a joke?
I'm sorry but if it's gonna be less then 10 cars for tonight then I'm out. I have league race tomorrow and prefer to do extra practice instead of a tiny grid race this evening.
Come on guys! Few more sign ups, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%