RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 387850

Sorry to be like a yo-yo, but I'm literally just in the door and looks like I can make it in time after all! If you'd be so kind as to pop me back on the grid I'll be on TS shortly! :redface:

Excellent race and yes I was entertained.
Not sure what happened at the start but I saw a lot of positions being dropped.
Plenty of action throughout the field throughout the race.
@kamackeris you where doing extremely well right up till the dreaded drive-through penalty. And then the:poop: hit the fan, retirement.:whistling::(
@Ross Garland great come back from the back of the grid literally.:thumbsup:

A few drive through penalties for others. I hope that's nothing suspect. As well as some deciding to do some grass cutting and raking the gravel.

Well done to the podium finishes it was very tight until pit stops. I have no idea how you lost so much time @Gopher04 you managed to lose about 12 seconds in that transition of pit stops. Which could be the difference between 2 or 4 tyres been taken, I guess.

Anyway like I said I enjoyed that, thanks guys. And thank you very much for the stream @davew045 .:thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Excellent race and yes I was entertained.
Plenty of action throughout the field throughout the race.
@kamackeris you where doing extremely well right up till the dreaded drive-through penalty. And then the:poop: hit the fan, retirement.:whistling::(
@Ross Garland great come back from the back of the grid literally.:thumbsup:

A few drive through penalties for others. I hope that's nothing suspect. As well as some deciding to do some grass cutting and raking the gravel.

Well done to the podium finishes it was very tight until pit stops. I have no idea how you lost so much time @Gopher04 you managed to lose about 12 seconds in that transition of pit stops. Which could be the difference between 2 or 4 tyres been taken, I guess.

Anyway like I said I enjoyed that, thanks guys. And thank you very much for the stream @davew045 .:thumbsup::thumbsup::)
cheers...somehow got my car stuck on a barrier

• Deleted member 387850

Great race guys! Had a close battle with @KKJUN and @DucMan888 before the pitstop so decided to stay out as long as possible with clear track. It paid of too, exiting the pits just ahead of Darius and barely holding the position on cold tyres whilst he was well up to speed. Unfortunately it wasn't to last and I lost positions to Darius, Steve and then Ross, but it was great fun all the same and the M6 feels much better than I remember!

That was my fault. :redface: I went into the back of @Mike Wyatt, punting him off the track into the barrier. So that was us to the back of the grid. Really sorry for the punt Mike, I hope it didn't ruin your evening too much. :(

Other than that foolish mistake, it was a good race. I didn't expect much but, as you say Calv, I ended up fighting my way back up the grid which was great fun! Most is a really fun track, has a lovely flow to it as well as some decent overtake opportunities. Looking forward to coming back here. :thumbsup:

Thanks again for the streams Dave, they're much more fun to watch back than my own VR view. (Because, you know, I saw that already!) :):cool:

That was my fault. :redface: I went into the back of @Mike Wyatt, punting him off the track into the barrier. So that was us to the back of the grid. Really sorry for the punt Mike, I hope it didn't ruin your evening too much. :(
No problem, Ross. I gave @Anders Nilsson a slight tap as we were all braking hard into that first chicane and the chain reaction from that was probably what caused our dust-up anyway.

I actually spent much more time than usual practicing for this race because the track was new, obviously, but also because I'm just not that good at controlling the higher horsepower cars. The only racing I ever did in real life was drag racing where you point the car where you want it to go and push the pedal down as fast and hard as you can. I guess that gave me a bad case of the "heavy foot syndrome" and it's plagued me ever since. I have a lot of trouble keeping the rear end of these cars behind me and this race was no exception.

So, getting off to a bad start didn't help but in my exuberance to catch the pack I self destructed several times so all in all in was a race to forget. Probably not worth watching but I'll try to get my video processed and posted before I leave for work anyway.

Here's my video.

Last edited:
:inlove:
2852963358_6f3ea98c80_b.jpg

I can't NOT stream this race even though I won't be around for most of it. So Spectator will be doing it's thing and I will start and stop the stream remotely. Again I will start with about 2 minutes left in Qualifying (so viewers can see the starting grid).

would it be possible to lower some settings to set higher res/aa? As i see it, some are quite high but detail is lost with low res
Thanks for the stream, im in love with that mustang livery

I really really really REALLY want to join, but I don't know how my sunday looks yet. I loved this combination last year when we drove it. The others that had to look at the sides of my car rather than my rear bumper out of each corner, on the other hand :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 280 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.6%