EU DTM `92 @ Zhuhai - Sun 14Oct18

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Sep 23, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 14-10-18
  1. Jopamir

Jopamir
    " Just keep on going " Premium

Ratings:
    +1,020
    Well guys, this victory calls for a celebration, so hard it was (Thanks @PurgerUK / S. Kenwood for the awsome racing) DSC_0123_crop_456x364.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
  2. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +350
    No probs Calvyn White, I saw you far to late to do owt, did yank the wheel to the right but all that did was send me further out into the cat :poop:, took an age to find the track again :rolleyes: It's not as though I was competitive anyway :thumbsdown: (should of checked your setups out but late arriving). Cannot get the old Cavalier on pace, have parked it so far back in the garage it's in another postcode, pile of junk. To make it worse when I appeared on the grid, somehow someone had put one in pole. :notworthy:
    Being competitive is not the be all or end all, I enjoyed all the duels contended on my journey to the back, on both occasions. Think I made a couple loving taps only with no malice intended gents, just over excitement.
    As enjoyable as always guys, see you in America!

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
  3. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +350
    Congratulations old bean, fancy there's a few people needing to brush up on their pit strategy! :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. praxtonio

praxtonio
    XR Driver Premium

Ratings:
    +111
    Very entertaining and sweaty race, thanks Calvin for the setup of the Omega (maybe that's why I could follow you at the beginning of the race) then at the stop in Box made gasoline like my partner Omega Eduardo and we stuck to @Jopamir and S. Kenwood, final very tight with great fights.
    Unfortunately the game disqualifies Eduardo and me, maybe because I do not change wheels ?.
    It does not matter the Race was fantastic.

Thanks guys from RD

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Steve Le Gallez

Steve Le Gallez
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +982
    Yes, you need to take a minimum of two tyres

• Haha Haha x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.