EU DTM 92 + TC @ Red Bull Ring - Tuesday July 21st 2015

Vote to sign up:

• Total voters
Red Bull Ring DTM 92 and TC.png

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up by voting above and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge in a post below!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Track:
Red Bull Ring Spielberg - GP Layout

Here are the car classes available for this race:
Audi V8 DTM

BMW M3 Sport Evolution

Ford Mustang GT DTM

Mercedes 190E Evo II DTM

Opel Omega 3000 Evo500

BMW 635 CSI

BMW M3 E30 Gr.A

Volvo 240 Turbo

Nissan Skyline GTR R32

To sign up, vote to join in the poll above.

Practice:
19:00 GMT - 30 mins
Qualifying 1:
19:30 GMT - 10 mins
Race 1:
19:40 GMT - 20 mins

Practice 2: 20:00 GMT - 10 mins (consider this break/warmup)
Qualifying 2: 20:10 GMT - 10 mins
Race 2:
20:20 GMT - 20 mins

Difficulty: Get Real
Fuel Usage: Normal
Visual Damage: Realistic
Race Finish Duration: 120
Cut Rules: Slow-Down
Mandatory Pitstop: Off
Max Players: 24
Tire Wear: Normal
Mechanical Damage: On
Flag Rules: All
Race Series Format: Custom/RRE
Wrecker Prevention: On

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Last edited:
Signup system explained.
For a while now we will be testing the poll system for signing up for races, here's how that works:
  • You sign up to the race by voting for the car/class you want to participate with.
  • If you for any reason can't participate in the race, you are expected to change your vote to "Sign me OUT please..."
  • Voting = Signing up
  • Signing up and not showing up = bad manners
  • For the time being, please also post that you want to join, just so we are sure we don't miss out on anyone until we know the system

Durand1981

100RPM
DTM 92 please,
Thanks

Felt the urge to copy Paul, seemed appropriate. Also when are we looking to do 2013 / 2014 DTM, i am itching to get a race with my favorite cars. Also as far as i know i should be home and prepped for this race, but if it turns out things are NOT going according to plan (ill vote accordingly).
Cheers all

Also can i ask you get the server set up, EARLY on Tuesday as i wish to practice HARDCORE with the proper conditions settings to maximize my potential.

DTM 92 please,
Thanks

Felt the urge to copy Paul, seemed appropriate. Also when are we looking to do 2013 / 2014 DTM, i am itching to get a race with my favorite cars. Also as far as i know i should be home and prepped for this race, but if it turns out things are NOT going according to plan (ill vote accordingly).
Cheers all

Also can i ask you get the server set up, EARLY on Tuesday as i wish to practice HARDCORE with the proper conditions settings to maximize my potential.
You have 2 chances for DTM 2013 this week, wednesday if people vote for DTM rather than WTCC and friday there's a DTM2013 only race, make sure to sign up as early as possible, the more people signed up the more people sing up. :)
2014 won't happen yet, not available to use on the dedicated server yet.

I'll try to get the server set after todays race.

Durand1981

100RPM
Can we get the server setup please, i am home and set up. And i would dearly like to practice under the correct conditions. to give myself the best possible opportunity :)

Server up now running 60 min practice, 10 min qual and 10 min race.
If you don't want qual and race just have everyone leave the server and it should reset back to Practice.

Durand1981

100RPM
Server up now running 60 min practice, 10 min qual and 10 min race.
If you don't want qual and race just have everyone leave the server and it should reset back to Practice.
Thankyou buddy :D much appreciated....

sorry for long delay just had to move my whole set up around so it was comfortable for gaming as normal plus racing and doing normal computing functions after lol :p

Paul Jeffrey

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief
Staff
Premium
Cheers Andrew, hopefully see you for race 2.
Sorry to hear Matej, hope the night doesnt drag too bad :)

Top Bottom