RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one @budlix & @JayS - looking forward to racing you guys tomorrow, thanks for signing up :thumbsup: Hope for a big grid too, I'll be dong some tagging this evening :). As always guys, please feel free to drop an invite to anyone you think might be interested, the more the merrier! :D

Sorry for not commenting and racing... been working a bit last night :(

Congratulations @Andrew Harper - hopefully the first of many matey!
Nice one @Roy Magnes for the video, not watched it yet but looking forward to having a look tonight..
Apologies @JayS for not responding, I wasn't around last night but really glad to see you joining up in our little club, excited to race with you mate... looks like @Oscar Hardwick & @Matej Lakota has some more competition now :D ! welcome aboard mate :thumbsup:
@Durand1981 - Podium! Result! Nice one mate...

see you guys tonight hopefully :D Keep on racing folks!

@Durand1981 - good job its against DTM then 'aint it ;)

I'm thinking the trusty Merc tonight.. might be tempted to try a TC Classic yet.. we'll see closer to start time I suppose...

@Francis76 @Lorenzo Bonder @Falk Massmann @JayS @Oscar Hardwick - you guys in for some classic fantastic tonight :D?
Yup indeed i was just comparing yesterday to todays race, tbh im tempted to back out. Not liking the cars or track tbh and the lack of tuning detail is starting to vex me if im honest.

Sorry people i am out i have had enough, i am to tired and irritated to be racing.
My personal opinion is that these cars need a much better / detailed tuning option, there is no happy medium. Its either to extreme one way, or to extreme the other, there seems to be no so called sweet spot for each individual track and i cant race like that.

Sorry people i am out i have had enough, i am to tired and irritated to be racing.
My personal opinion is that these cars need a much better / detailed tuning option, there is no happy medium. Its either to extreme one way, or to extreme the other, there seems to be no so called sweet spot for each individual track and i cant race like that.

Tried the Audi? It's extremely easy to drive ^^,

Frist, gratulations of all participants.
The race was very strong, maybe looked a bit "boring" for me at the leading spot but I drive every lap flatout with some risks but for sure it was controlled all the way.
After quali I was really sure tbh that my pace is very good but that one lap with this cars is really tricky to reach. My main key for succes was my consistancy, what I improved over years.
Anyway, was a nice experience to drive a club race I'll be up soon. ;)
What's your opinions about the race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline