RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 15 min "alone" on the server, due to some sort of bad connection for some reason I don't quite get, the game disconnected on me, and that was that.

Was fun up to that point (5 min left).

And very sorry Mr.Durand, I don't know what happened there at all, though, connection issues can explain it from my side, as your car suddenly appeared for me.

The automated track cutting was a bit high on sugar tonight, I did see I was not alone in getting a fair share of penalties :p I generally like the idea, but it was a bit too strict on this circuit, given the large run-offs and all.
I enjoy driving on the circuit, though, and the cars suit me quite well, even though I lack speed in them.

The automated track cutting was a bit high on sugar tonight, I did see I was not alone in getting a fair share of penalties :p I generally like the idea, but it was a bit too strict on this circuit, given the large run-offs and all.
I enjoy driving on the circuit, though, and the cars suit me quite well, even though I lack speed in them.
You lack speed in them ? LOL by the end of the race if @Andrew Harper hadn't got slowed so many times i would have been full on lapped :(

Well would you believe it, only took me 9 months but I finally won my first race on RD :D:)

Didn't get a great start (little too much wheel spin) but settled in and gradually put pressure on those in front.

Got up to third and then Craig caught a time penalty (I thought it was a bit strict too) and then I got up to second, had a great battle for the lead and then a small mistake let me through into the lead.

Craig managed to get up to 2nd and tried hunting me down and I was just about holding the gap, then drivers started dropping out, a real shame.

Think I'm going to go out and buy myself a Honda Civic right now....;)

Well would you believe it, only took me 9 months but I finally won my first race on RD :D:)

Didn't get a great start (little too much wheel spin) but settled in and gradually put pressure on those in front.

Got up to third and then Craig caught a time penalty (I thought it was a bit strict too) and then I got up to second, had a great battle for the lead and then a small mistake let me through into the lead.

Craig managed to get up to 2nd and tried hunting me down and I was just about holding the gap, then drivers started dropping out, a real shame.

Think I'm going to go out and buy myself a Honda Civic right now....;)
Congrats on the win, how ever i must say i cant take credit for coming second :D

Unfortunately you were a tad bit late, but please take a look at the up and coming races and get signed up. Would be great to see you there :D

Yes, for sure I'll try my best to be in some races. My prefering category is simply the WTCC but always open for some other categories. Would appreciate more WTCC '14 racing on the real season tracks but as I've seen the upcoming ones are aswell really nice for some close racing.
See you soon on the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline