RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice race chaps, enjoyed it loads as usual... :D
Drove the M1 Procar and couldn't believe @Ole Marius Myrvold managed to keep with me in the TC classic!! Great drive fella..

Found a bit of gap mid race with no one to race against so just concentrated on keeping the car in one piece and it worked out well until Matej came to lap me !!!!! :roflmao::roflmao: after some bouncing around off his front bumper :O_o:;) things calmed down and I ran to the end without incident..... all very enjoyable...

As always boys, thank you for coming to race, this first week since Carl & I took over has been more of a success than we could possibly imagine... all thanks to you guys!

Roll on week 2.... with a free track all week and a free weekend... everyone's a winner!!! :D

As a favour guys, to help us get grid numbers up please, please please sign up as early as you possibility can to these upcoming races... the more guys are signed up, the more guys tend to join in.. If we can get some places filled earlier, I don't have to spend as much of my evening tagging people and looking for amusing pictures on the internet to draw people in ! :)
Cheers all, have a great week.

Paul

DP's! !!!!!! Sign me up please! Daytona Prototype.
My one weekend off every three weeks, I'm taking full advantage:D... My plunge into this game keeps getting better and better

Nice race. I had problem with overheated back tires and i don't rely now way. Maybe it was the crew chef who didn't know what he was talking about. It made me to go were easy and that's not the case usually and i disturbed my race i think. But any way it was fun and 45 minutes did go very fast.

I added the drivers requesting a sign up, the maybe's will have to let us know asap please and will be added accordingly cheers guys. And remember with out you the drivers, coming to race there would be no need for events, so thanks to you guys and keep signing and participating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline