RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Voltaic - go to the main forum, on the left hand side is the box with teamspeak. Click where it says racedepartment at the top and it should ask you to log in (standard premium password).
I'm away from the server at the mo, please post here if you figured it out!

Cheers

@Loxley - fancy joining in the fun buddy?
@Piotrek Blaszczak @Andy Jackson @Reinhard Berger @Craig Patteson @LuckyLIVE @Bunny:K[UK] @Pär Öqvist @Mr_Catweazle @MrBiscotte @Nox @Anestis @Falk Massmann @Tobias Röhner @Torcano @Voltaic @The Angry Hamster @Jyri Kettunen @xnorb @Nino Scholz @Andi Goodwin @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 - Hey chaps, would you like to come and get stuck in to this mini enduro event ?
@Georg Ortner @Jay Ekkel - think we can tempt you guys away from all your coding magic for an hour or two to come along and race?

Please guys, if you can make it please do sign up, if you cant make it, we would appreciate it if you could spread the word to anyone you think would like to come along and race, be great to see some big grids for this thing... cheers

Also while I have your attention :p, week 2 of the relaunced racing club kicks off on Monday with a week of the Portimao Circuit in Portugal, starting as usual with the WTCC 2014 cars followed by DTM92 and TC Classics, with another shout for the excellent WTCC '14 cars on Wednesday, all 30 min races. Please get signed up nice and early if its something you fancy :D Thank you...

Once again I'll say this, please let me know if you don't want tagging in these posts, I try not to be annoying but I'm just keen to get the grid nice and tasty! :D

The EU start times don't work for me. Unless those change there's no real point in tagging me.

@Voltaic
Click where it says racedepartment (see pic below):
untitled.png

Well quali worked fine best of the M1but it don´t seem to work in the race I don´t know why but it´s lagging so race spoiled again maybe it´s the track? I hope so, i will race some outher week but not the whole next week I´m to busy for that. And I´m really sorry :(:(Oscar that I hit you but I blame the lag even if that don´t help you. hope you not angry at me:mad: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Short lived race for me this time. In qualifying, the wheel diconnected on the front straight, sending me into the walls before I could escape off the track. Went out of the game and changed the USB-port, and got back in again with the Nissan Skyline instead. Everything went smooth here, until 1 minutes or so into the race. I locked up at the end of the front straight, the wheel disconnected again, and I hit @Durand1981 before I plunged head first into the tirewall and killed the engine. It looks from the replay like I had the brakes fully operational, but the steering input is missing.
I am really sorry, Carl!
My third incident in three races, I'm building a bad reputation here :(

I'm working overnight shift that weekend. But I just can't pass this one up! Sign me up for P2 please. I might change to P1 if I'm quick enough.

This would be my first online race using R3E. Are there any special steps to be taken to play online or is it as easy as 1,2,3?:roflmao:

I'm thinking of making the move from SCE To R3E because I only have time for 1 sim to race. R3E honestly, appears to have everything I want in a race sim. Touring cars, GT cars, and my favorite Prototypes (including my personal favorite Daytona Prototype);). I love watching them on tv. I think the game is completely dialed in for Touring cars. They are perfect!
The game's hot lapping competition's and online hot lapping with any car/track will keep me busy when I''m not able to race with RD. The sounds leave me absolutely speechless!!!!!!!!!!! I can drive for hours!
The pricing is ok as long as you only buy what you want but I understand I must have ALL THE TRACKS! Working on that. And the never ending sales and discounts are great!

I first downloaded the game in 2013 when it came out but it was totally unplayable so I uninstalled it. Two years later after hearing so many good things about it, I installed it again just last weekend and used @Matej Lakota G27 in game settings. Thanks Lakota! Now I have $52 CAD invested in this game already?????:D The total overall experience is really that good. I still need to tweak the settings with some cars because the wheel slightly does that "side to side swaying thing." The game is a complete total package, yes some things need improving and some things need to be added, but it is still completely enjoyable. Easy to drive difficult to master is perfect for anyone! But yet some cars are still a beast to handle? I love it! I can push the car, still experience difficulty driving the car, and still keep the car on track Lap after lap with some minor mistakes. In other words, the car doesn't spin out violently on me like in other Sims.

Sorry for long post, but I must express my new love for this game. I'm off this Tuesday, I might sign up. I have limited racing time due to work, more work, and my gf. But I won't be annoyed if I'm tagged for races @Paul Jeffrey. I can only manage 1 or 2 events per week. I understand you are doing what needs to be done to promote races with this amazing game! Your involvement as well as @Durand1981 is great work, keep it up!:thumbsup:

I will add my RRRE profile where appropriate when I'm home from work. Thank you guys!!!:)

Roy, you had to see me, what I did to Paul˙s right door of his M1 ... two times ... at the same place ... and the shame wasn´t big enough at that point, so I did the same to Daniel˙s Beemer in next lap ... same door at the same part of the track. I think, my BMW was jelaous to M30 and M1, because he was the ugliest of three :D. Sorry Paul and Daniel, that was disgraceful from my side :unsure:
But all evening was great as usual, nice pack of racers and I just hope, next week with a lot of free cars on free track copetitions will bring even more people to this wonderful community :thumbsup:

Cheers @SOLO59 great to hear such positive words :D You are more than welcome to race with us mate, any time you fancy. All that is need is to ask to be signed up (earlier the better to help encourage others to join), then just turn up on the server and you are good to go!
I have to agree about R3E, although I love all sims for different reasons, R3E just has that edge in driving pleasure that I cant quite describe. As for our club, you will find some great, clean, close racing here with a good bunch of guys who race hard and have some great banter.
Team Speak isn't mandatory but is recommended for laughs.. other than that mate, all I need to say is WELCOME!

Looking forward to racing with you..

Cheers

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years