RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to bail on this its 09:09am and i am trying to resolve an OS issue after i changed my HD settings downloads installs etc and on deletion and reinstall i am getting errors so looking into reinstalling OS to windows 10 Pro as i have a spare key for test purposes, any how i am unsure of what time ill have this done and the required tools reinstalled like the game teamspeak plus other required softwares.... Ill post again with an update as soon as poss.

cheers buddy ohhh and i did buy the M1 Pro, I was actually in the process of tuning it for yesterdays race when i got the offer to go out lol. While it was great to get out i am thinking hot sun + Thatchers Gold = not so great lol :D ahh its all good though feel a lot better than i did about 3/4 am lol

I just saw thus, I will try and make it. Put me down for Group 5 for now.

OK, I'm confused. Is this event today (Aug 9)? Can't see the server other than the M1s. I'd like to practice before I commit to a car/class :)

BTW, I am away two weeks at a time. I can make these events every other week if I know in advance. Cheers.

Last edited:
Ah Mr. @Voltaic - excellent news :) Thank you very much sir, look forward to (hopefully) having a good race with you this evening.. :thumbsup:

Thanks Piero, and don't forget to tag any people you think might be interested in joining us for this event, its very much a case of the more the merrier!

Regards,
Paul

Just a reminder @Bunny:K[UK] - you only need to own one car from the selection racing tonight if you want to participate... visit that link Carl gave above and checkout the prices. Make sure you are signed in, that way it will give you the appropriate discount based on the vehicles/tracks you already own..

In all honesty, all 3 different classes are, in my humble opinion, some of the best driving experiences to be had in R3E, beasts all of them :):D

@Voltaic sorry mate, missed the last bit of your message... yes its today. The M1 is the server from yesterday. Server is normally up in advance of the race (18:00GMT). I should imagine I'll have it up for about 17:30 or so, I'll post here when the server is live...

Cheers

...and another post from me! I really should thoroughly check your message before replying!

We run races every day, 7 days a week. We normally aim to have races advertised at least 1 week in advance of the event, uploading on Mondays. If your schedule is free on a 2 week cycle, keep checking either the clubs and leagues page for updates <here>. We will also post a message showing what's happening in the coming week (again live on Monday's).. the one for the week just finishing is on the main R3E page <here>.

We are all a friendly bunch, so feel free to ask any questions either in the main section or on the specific threads of the races your interested in,
Cheers buddy,

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back