RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh... inlaws on route, house a mess.... I've got to sign out.. .sorry!
Have fun all and see you all tomorrow (p.s. please feel free to help me out with a WTCC setup for Laguna please please please .... ;))

This has happened before: I forgot to eat something before sim racing, and got so hungry that my concentration evaporated. A mistake and spin was a reason enough to quit and have some tea and sandwiches. Sorry guys. 5 min warmup would have helped.

@monsieurjackb - Yep have to agree, Donny has that little special extra for sure :) Give me a shout if you want to meet up on day at the track... our lass gets bored and all the mates work stupid shifts...

Anyway... added :)

Sounds like a good idea, to be honest, Donington makes sense for an RD meet up one day since its dead centre of England and right on the M1..so who knows, maybe something big next season :)

Sorry for the late tag boys, but can we tempt you to join in the fun ?? :)
Late tag, and even later reply. :D
But I'll opt out. Still think the DTM cars are... :sleep:

Not only that, but I'm sticking with GSCE for the rest of the week. Might drop in for the multi-class madness on Sunday, but otherwise I'll keep practicing.
Got it down to one or two seconds faster, before I can hang with the big boys.....So close I can almost taste it. :p

Btw, here's a tip for those that might need it.
If you're struggling on a track in GSCE, take the Formula Vee out on it.
Slow enough to make it easier to hit your apexes, and you can't jerk it around off the line without spinning it.
Great way to learn the 'proper' way round a track. :)

EDIT: Typo-corrections
(Btw, what's apex plural?? )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline