RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
my wheel froze again and I veered left into the wall just before the corkscrew:confused::confused::confused:
I think I have seen that moment in my mirror. I was afraid of your nice driving when I had full mirrors of you in almost every turn :) Then that happened.
I had - maybe - same problem - my wheel started time-to-time turning off, then calibrating... Very frustrating mate! My solution was simple - checked and tightened wheel power-cable and USB cable (especially usb cable can be little bit weak in port). Try this, maybe it will help you (hope).

Thanks guys for good race yesterday. I received some hits after start, and the final one was too hard which spinned me, but I handled car on road. Unfortunately as I was trying to reduce gap made from spin, I was risky on apexes and hit somebody in one of tight turns (he had earlier breaking point then mine) and sent him to spin. Sorry mate, totally my fault, should be more "relaxed". Anyway, continued to finish race, trying to reduce some other seconds. At the end made one position better - in the battle of nerves, consistency and tyre wear, in one of last turns of race, which satisfied my effort a much! :)
Looking forward to tomorrow revenge.

I think I have seen that moment in my mirror. I was afraid of your nice driving when I had full mirrors of you in almost every turn :) Then that happened.
I had - maybe - same problem - my wheel started time-to-time turning off, then calibrating... Very frustrating mate! My solution was simple - checked and tightened wheel power-cable and USB cable (especially usb cable can be little bit weak in port). Try this, maybe it will help you (hope).

Thanks Bedrich :)

yeah its not turning off exactly, it just sort of stops registering the input so it could easily be a USB issue. Especially since I use an extension cable and it's definitely possible that it could work itself just loose enough to mess things up so I'll keep an eye on it :) Going to try it with Formula Truck now which I've just bought since I absolutely adore SCE :inlove: and it's one sale :):)

Cheers! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back