RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay yea well ill be there just did a 1.48.300 in leaderboard chellange put me around 60th. if some one wants to sheare there time so i can compare it would be great. but ill be there tonight for sure

Hey matey,
With this being a club racing scene, we don't publish laptimes and push the competitive side of things, sorry... However I think the easiest way to see where you stand against others is to check the leaderboards for people signed up in the races (easiest way is to add as friends within R3E - profile links to some members are here) and use that as a comparison. You can also challenge their ghosts and see where you are faster/slower on a corner by corner basis...

Cheers buddy,

Paul

Hey matey,
With this being a club racing scene, we don't publish laptimes and push the competitive side of things, sorry... However I think the easiest way to see where you stand against others is to check the leaderboards for people signed up in the races (easiest way is to add as friends within R3E - profile links to some members are here) and use that as a comparison. You can also challenge their ghosts and see where you are faster/slower on a corner by corner basis...

Cheers buddy,

Paul

Took it out of the message didnt know it was not allowed

In as a 'maybe'
Tuesdays are usually ridiculous work-wise, so not sure I have the energy for it.
But it would be nice to try out that spanking new M3.
(Well, maybe not so new.....And the presumably the only one getting spanked will be me.. :whistling: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 282 27.4%