RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lars Johansson @Lasse Oinas @monsieurjackb @JayS

ea80fab367896bbf5584f32be3fd17eaf17f768324f3cb946651cbaf353cbd20.jpg

Well guys, let save the debate for a short while please... I'm going to write a thread on this in the main R3E section and if we ca pick it up on that bit, then it can act as the discussion area for this, and we can then refer back to it when needed...
I'll get it written in the next few hours... leave it with me :)

Vin Diesel?
Really?? :roflmao:

Anyway, I'm out. Something odd is happening in SCE....I'm getting better. :D
Not entirely sure WHY, but I'd rather pursue that than getting solidly trounced in R3E.
So you guys (and Mr. Muscles) get an evening where you don't have to dodge around me. :p

Sorry 'bout the Vin Diesel pic, could find another picture that said "wanna race" on it.... on reflection, bad move ;)

Good (sort of :)) news about your GSCE improvements.... just dont forget your buddies in R3E :D

Cheers

Its simple isn't it? Not to have all 4 wheels over the lines. Should be stop and go penalty in my opinion.

Last edited:
I'm out Paul. I can in no way get close to their lap times because I don't ever have more than 2 wheels over any white line, In fact I am almost always within the track boundary without any wheels going over the lines at all.. A fast lap can be made if you push over the lines completely. I watched others for bit and realised I could not compete. Have a good and fair race.

ps, Paul, please don't tag me anymore. I am having a break from online racing and just doing offline from now on. The standards have dropped quite a bit lately. Crossing white lines with 4 wheels, causing drivers to go off, crashing and not stopping to give the place back after hitting someone. So I am having a break from it all. Not just R3E but the others too. The clubs need to get the standards back up again in my opinion.

Last edited:
Whoawha what a race had a bad start almost hit Some one who didnt get going at all. after 2 laps lost connetion to the front 3 and had about a 2 sec gap behind me. but made a mistake so lost a spot had a great battle whit Davies. made a textbook out brake move on him going in to T1 verry clean racing there. pulled away abit. Than the P3 guys made some wrong moves i think because he lost almost 20 seconds on us. After that had a 20 min fight for 3th 4th and 5th place. All was verry clean and verry mature. some bumping and scratching but noting major. Went over the white line sometime but let of my gas also so no advantage taken.

All by all great race thanx guys cýa tomorrow at the WTCC 2014 double header

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline