EU DTM 92 & TC Classics @ Hungaroring - Tuesday 25th August 2015

Paul Jeffrey

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief
Staff
Premium
DTM92 & TC Classics @ Hungaroring.png

Hot, humid, tight and twisting. Often described as Monaco without the walls, the Hungaroring located near Budapest in Hungary plays host to the RaceDepartment R3E Racing Club this week.

Tuesday 25th August offers club members 30 minutes door to door tin top racing action!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: DTM 92 & TC Classics
Track: Hungaroring

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. R.C.Alves
  2. Paul Jeffrey
  3. Lars Hansen
  4. Phil Davies
  5. Andy Jackson
  6. Aki Korhonen
  7. djpretface
  8. Francis76
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:

Lars Hansen

Buggered if I know.....
Premium
In as a 'maybe'
Tuesdays are usually ridiculous work-wise, so not sure I have the energy for it.
But it would be nice to try out that spanking new M3.
(Well, maybe not so new.....And the presumably the only one getting spanked will be me.. :whistling: )

Matej Lakota

Sriple Tix
Thanks for tag Paul, but tomorrow and day after tomorrow I have to stay at work longer and I will not be home in time. Don˙t ask me, where I would rather be :D

Paul Jeffrey

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief
Staff
Premium
Awww that's a shame @Matej Lakota - especially for the WTCC's on Wednesday as its a double header x2 20 minute races... which should be fun :)
Not to worry, see you tonight and hopefully for the ADAC's on Thursday? ;)
Cheers,
Paul

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
Sorry, I'll pass both on Monday and Tuesday. I cannot stand Hungaroring sadly. It is one of the most boring tracks in the simracing-world. With the exception of post-Senna - Pre-F1 leaving Imola!

Top Bottom