RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not had a look to see if it's possible. But couldn't you just add balance to the mustang the slow it down a bit? Probably too difficult to figure out how much without underestimating or going over the top.

But couldn't you just add balance to the mustang the slow it down a bit?
You can add ballast on the server these days, so it's possible to slow it down yes. The trouble is that adding enough weight to make a difference would also make it worse at braking and cornering too, when it is already worse at both of those things than the other cars.

The reason I've removed it from this event is because RBR has a lot of full-throttle time, giving the Mustang a big advantage. In terms of lap times all cars in this class are well BoP'd, but that doesn't always tell the whole story. Maybe it's just me, but I'm getting a bit tired of making a pass on them under braking/cornering, only to see the same car blast past again on the very next straight.

Oh yeah for sure adding a little ballast to a car will affect it internally in pretty much every aspect. But to get the desired result is calculating how much ballast. It could be 10 kilos it could be 50 kilos. But the put it simply it's probably just too much of a pain in the ass to figure out to make It workable and balanced.

Do I look like the person who would tell?
It was rad It's always rad It's always been rad. He's your man, he's the one you want. He did it. But I didn't tell you.
He's going to deny it. But don't believe a word of it.
He's the one who wants group 5 weekly events with just the Greenwood. :roflmao: The evidence speaks for itself.
You've seen his avatar picture. That's a face of guilt and ruthlessness. And will do anything to get what he wants.:laugh:

hmmm i wonder, last group 5 event worked great as capri cup race
I#m in ;)
Tbh, I only checked out the Capri and BMW intensively throughout the years cause I like drifting with Rallycars (from RBR to - DR 2.0) only. Never been a fan of vintage cars despite being advanced in years (reaching my sixties soon), but loved the Zakspeed since my childhood. Also not a car admirer per se, more a fan of trying to master the impossible/speedjunkie - taming highly advanced beasts so to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%