DTM 92 on Sale

James Nance

I like Race cars?
One of the best car packs in RaceRoom, great to drive and provide some amazing races.
11062923_999786993373251_5359949351979969084_n.jpg

This game needs a proper conventional transparent pricing alternative. I'd like to have all the content but no way I am going to purchase each and every car as a separate payment.

Purchased previously all the RACE 07 expansions when they came out and that total was a sum of around 100 euros.

If they offer something similar for a one time payment for R3E I am on board. Fooled myself once with iRacing, not going for a second attempt.

This game needs a proper conventional transparent pricing alternative. I'd like to have all the content but no way I am going to purchase each and every car as a separate payment.

Purchased previously all the RACE 07 expansions when they came out and that total was a sum of around 100 euros.

If they offer something similar for a one time payment for R3E I am on board. Fooled myself once with iRacing, not going for a second attempt.
I agree. Everything is on sale now, so if theres anytime to buy, its now.

This link buy enough of their vrp for nearly all content remembering as you add to your basket the more discounts you get.

http://www.raceroomstore.com/shop_en/7500vrp.html

€49.99 roughly the same as any game.

Sorry I just feel there's a diamond in the rough with this and it deserves more drivers, I have only 30 friends on my list and 24 have played it at one time or another but only 1 active.:redface:
Everything is so spread out for the consumer to figure out, just not effective at all. But I agree with you, this is an underated game, some good stuff coming if only people hold out and for the others to give it a proper chance, not one and done.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 382 39.7%