RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fella's!
Outstanding nights racing, thank you all for the great battles! 12 cars on the grid, some new faces, quali split by under 2 tenths, tight race, mechanical failures :)mad:)... it had it all!
Thank you so much guys for turning up tonight, like I always say, its you guys that make it all fun and worth the effort... and don't forget, another chance awaits in these cars on Wednesday!! (fuel off this time ;))
Cheers again, proper good way to spend a couple of hours on a Monday night !
See you tomorrow ?? :D

I love to spend evenings driving RRRE cars, even I was almost too late for tonight˙s start of the race, because my older son came home from handball practice just before qualy ended and he was hungry like a wolf ... and of course he wanted big hot dog daddy to make :D
Superb race again, Paul has nitro in his Honda, because he can pass 7 cars easilly to the first turn (sorry to touched you there, me bad with cold brakes) and others were also fast, I think almost all the grid was in half a second or so. Tomorow is another one with old farts and can˙t wait to be with you again :thumbsup:

Huge appologies to Craig for that shunt on lap 3! I missed my braking point completely! Thankfully I was the one facing the wrongdirection afterwards, but still... :redface::notworthy::redface:

Last edited:
Excellent post @Roy Magnes Love to see these videos after we race, its always such good fighting throughout the grid :) Thank you for posting !

It really was a great race, I cant believe how good the WTCC and Norisring fit together, DTM 92 tomorrow should no doubt be another excellent combination.

Anyone who is thinking about entering tomorrows race, or any race for that matter, please can you do me a favor and sign up as early as possible? Its a proven fact that the more people sign on, the more follow and I really would love to see another filled grid with these old beauties... I know you only need 3 or 4 people to have a great race, but something about seeing double figures on the grid makes me smile!

Thanks again guys, see you on track!

BTW, I'll be taking off fuel consumption for the foreseeable future... running out of gas is just plain annoying (unless like me you saved your tyres, fuel and engine all race :roflmao:)!

BTW, I'll be taking off fuel consumption for the foreseeable future... running out of gas is just plain annoying (unless like me you saved your tyres, fuel and engine all race :roflmao:)!
Can you also state in the race description if mechanical wear is on/off? I usually practice with it off as I beat the car too death :devilish::D

No worries mate, will do.....

See... its things like this you just don't think about mentioning before its posted... I now have all the events up to October to go back into and amend :( Not going to get chance tonight (Dirt Rally new update calling), but I'll get on it 1st thing tomorrow....

Also, keep an eye out for a new Poll tomorrow, I'm keen to see peoples opinion on the length of the sessions for these races, and being British, nothing like a good survey to get the juices flowing !:D

@Andrew Harper @Lorenzo Bonder @Matej Lakota @PaulH @Beikirch @Francis76 @Craig Patteson @Mantii @Roy Magnes @Ole Marius Myrvold @John Addison
Fancy a rematch?
@Robin fancy this one after Monday night's flying escapades?

Great race Monday, with a bit of time to let the dust settle (and for us all to get some practice in) I reckon this one could be immense... would be stella if we could equal or increase the grid numbers from the last one, you all fancy another go?
Feel free to spread the word and tag in your mates, or people you don't like but think might want to join us :p

Really like these WTCC '14 cars round this track, again after the experience gained from Monday and (hopefully most will be attending) more experience built up in the 92's on Tuesday this could be a sweet race again. I'll turn off fuel and mechanical damage so we might all actually have a chance to finish (its the only way to stop Matej :D).

Spread the love people, the more the merrier. Look at it as a competitive investment... when it gets to October time and sim racing in general picks up, you guys who stick with it now will have all the experience and knowledge to kick some butt in a 30* odd car field of drivers! See, now that's what I call giving back to the community!

*assuming Sector 3 hurry up and bring out the bigger grids update that's promised!

@Falk Massmann @Phil Hopkins @Blx - you up for another go in these after the awesome race at Mid Ohio back on the 14th July? Seems like a nice combo round the 'ring?

Had a great race yesterday in the WTCC '14s and I think these will be just as much fun, if not more so...

Come join the fun boys, RRE is back with a bag and its all getting exciting again! :D Feel free to tag or otherwise harass your mates to come and join too... I'm on a bit of a mission, fueled by RedBull*, coffee and electronic cigarettes** to get the grids for this weeks races over 10 in number each night (so far so good).. help me out on this fellas, its a great way to spend an evening (plus my Sky connection wont be working until Thursday so I really need entertaining)..

Cheers

*other brands are available
**smoking's for mugs, be a tea cup and don't start!

@Paul Jeffrey
I'm down, and hopefully I wont get interrupted mid race haha :cautious:
PS. For the love of......Somebody needs to tell me how to keep the tires from locking up on these cars, especially on the Bahnhof Corner....:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back