RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys. For some reason car would not go from start line. Managed to get it going eventually (engine switched off??) but I really can't be bothered with just 5 or 6 people in the race.
Hope you all had a good race.
Cya.

Last edited:
wtcc-2014-png.100250

This Monday 17th August 2015, we will be visiting one of the best race courses ever built for touring car racing, as we take a visit to Circuit Zolder in Belgium the opening venue of the week.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: WTCC 2014
Track: Circuit Zolder

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Andrew Harper
  2. Paul Jeffrey
  3. Oscar Hardwick
  4. JayS
  5. Budlix
  6. Matej Lakota
  7. Lorenzo Bonder
  8. Filip Carlen
  9. Roy Magnes
  10. luckyLIVE
  11. Lars Hansen
  12. Francis76
  13. Ralf Euler
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot
  31. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad RRRE club races are back and to be a part of such fast and fair drivers is a great pleasure. I just hope, starting grid will raise more and more from race to race, because this game is really a brlilliant peace of software :)

Nice race tonight boys, thank you all and grats to Francisco for the win (unlucky Matej).
I had a nightmare! Didn't manage to prep properly for the race then noticed on lap 3 my gear shifter was coming loose :mad: Spend much of the next 20 odd minutes trying to drive 1 handed half the lap... Argh!!! By the way, sorry Victor for the crash, totally my fault, i just couldnt get it slowed down enough into the chicane... wasn't even trying to pass which was the worst bit :)

Anyway, racing is back, things are building back up again so thanks to all, and to Bram for organising the event.
Until next time chaps, catch you all later!

Not to worry @Andy Jackson it happens, but hey thats racing (i would however double check your settings next time buddy) :D

What setting would that be Carl? :whistling: I am sure the car is supposed to be running when you are placed on the grid at the start of the race. If you know where a setting is for that please tell me mate.
At first I thought it was my throttle not working then I realised the engine was not on. :notworthy:

Just a bug I suppose has it never happened previously.:cool: Think I'll stick to offline AI racing for a while.

Cya guys. Have fun.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back