• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU DTM 92 @ Norisring - Tuesday August 4, 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram Hengeveld, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +21,923
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,923
    Sorry late reply, on track and not checking forums:whistling:

3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,923
    Andy J - still coming m8? quali in 2 mins....

4. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

Ratings:
    +554
    Would you allow me to join in Q?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Premium

Ratings:
    +1,949
    I don't see why not. Risk it ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,923
  7. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Ratings:
    +403
    Sorry @Paul Jeffrey - these start times just don't work for me, as much as I would have liked to take part.

8. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,923
    No worries James, thanks for coming back to me anyway, hopefully the weekend races are a better fit when time allows?

As for the race tonight fella's, thoughroughly enjoyed myself once again.. 12 cars on the grid, super close qualifying (apart from @Reinhard Berger & @Ole Marius Myrvold who were miles out front) and another really good, close clean race.... superb!
    Had a nice little battle with @Andi Goodwin in his BMW and then again towards the end of the race had a great tussle with @PaulH until good old Ford power won the day :D
    Really awesome races chaps, thanks again as always.

Tonight we raced in memory of @Matej Lakota 's broken PC. Done it proud brother !

Thanks again for signing up guys, made for a wonderful race with some good close action and nice TS banter.

As always, I'll sign off with a sales pitch.. please do check out the rest of the races for the next couple of weeks, WTCC 2014 part 2 tomorrow (Monday's race was a cracker) and ADAC sprint race on Thursday for us to enjoy.. lets keep this momentum up and those grids filled out.. sign up early!

Cheers, see you on track!
    Paul

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Premium

Ratings:
    +1,949
    Pretty uneventful race for me at the back, apart from the part where I spun in the exit of the chicane, and used aaaaaaageeeees to get going again. I really love the cars, but I am no where near competetive with them.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,923
    On a side note - please do join in if you turn up late, its not necessary to 'pre book' with the signing in, all I ask is you drop a quick line on the thread so I know to add you to the list when its finished.

Sorry @Andy Jackson for not coming back to you sooner mate, I was enthralled in trying to tame that damn Stang' round the track.. shame not to see you out there (did you appear for a second then go again?)..

Same with you @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 although I see you made it in the end :)

Really want this to be all inclusive and have anyone who wants to race be able to race, regardless of if you sign up a week in advance or just decide at the very final moment, dont worry, just come on down! Obviously in future when we get full grids ;) signing on and attending will become much more important, but while we are in the 'quiet season' its really no issues,
    Cheers

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Andy_J

Andy_J
    I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Premium

Ratings:
    +3,540
    Hi Paul, when I got no response I presumed I was too late. In Race clubs of old here if you were too late it was tough. I did log into TS but went to the proper room after. I joined an Assetto Corsa race instead.

Next time I will do as you say. :thumbsup:

12. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,923
  13. Andy_J

Andy_J

Ratings:
    +3,540
    Unfortunetly Paul, I am unlikely to make more than one of those races. My spare time is sparse what with two lads, a dog and a wife all vying for my attention. :cool::inlove: I also do a lot of motorcycling and track days at various UK circuits and that is taking up my time too. I'll try and make Thursday. :thumbsup:

14. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Premium

Ratings:
    +3,473
    Sorry man, the best is Multi-Class Sunday! ;D Nothing beats a good multi class event!
    My only problem is that I love the HistorX in rFactor as well, while I also should keep up with RBR and DiRT Rally.

15. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,923
    Sweet no worries Andy, know how you feel... the wife mentioned today (again) how all i've done since starting here is mess around on the PC.. :whistling: She's getting annoyed that I missed tea, again, 4th night in a row... Ooops...

Best keep at it then while I still can!
    Hope to see you on Thursday, shall I add you to the list??

Cheers

16. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,923
    @Ole Marius Myrvold yeah, might have to agree with that too... problem is R3E offers too much good content!!! :) Sunday's too far away yet, I've gotta keep pushing Weds, Thurs, Fri & Saturday's races first!

Problem is, I'm not getting any free time to race myself! Doh!
    Still, after races like tonight, with good grids and good racing, everyone seeming to enjoy themselves, makes all the effort and hours spent sorting it out worthwhile in the end :D

17. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

Ratings:
    +168
    Looks like your just up the road from me,I'm from not so sunny Mansfield.I need to get into the online racing. I've been trying to get consistency,I don't want to get online and be a complete failure.Also my time schedule is up and down.But I will keep an eye in the paddock and try and get some races in.

18. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,923
    Aye local lad here !
    Don't worry about the online consistency, that what club racing's all about, having fun and not taking it seriously... Took me 6 years to pluck up courage to race, within a month I've taken on events organizer role with RD! Seriously mate, I learn far more from racing with these guys (either near the front or miles behind) that is possible offline or public lobby's. Even if you make a complete bolox of everything and take out half the field, its fine as long as you say sorry :) Its all about the fun, and the more you race, the more confidence you build, the more fun it becomes.... its a snowball effect...

Had a go see what you think, and don't worry, we're a friendly lot ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Andy_J

Andy_J

Ratings:
    +3,540
    Hi Paul, I wont commit yet but might do on the day if time permits.

Someone has to be at the back of the grid for you fast boys to lap. You'd be bored otherwise. ;)

20. Andy_J

Andy_J

Ratings:
    +3,540
    Come on in Jim. Test the water, it won't be cold mate. ;) I live not far from you Near Sleaford Lincolnshire. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.