• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU DTM 92 @ Norisring - Tuesday August 4, 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram Hengeveld, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Daniel zz

Daniel zz

Ratings:
    +58
    Iam on, sign me up :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +21,914
    Awesome fella, nice one!
    Added to the list!

Missed a great race Monday night in the 2014 WTCC's, excellent racing all through the grid (quali, with the exception of Matej on pole, was covered by about 2 tenths for the top 6 cars!). Looks like this one is shaping up to be another cracker, looking forward to it!
    Don't forget to tag in any mates you think might fancy it, would be great if we can try and get some more double figures for the upcoming races.
    This track just totally encourages great close battles, loving it!
    Thanks again Daniel, see you tomorrow :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. LuckyLIVE

LuckyLIVE

Ratings:
    +56
    ... currently I am just owning DTM 2014 and ADAC Masters ... more incoming but I need to wait until it s on %-sale ... looking forward to buy and race WTCC in the future!

4. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,914
    Cheers Jorg, yes the WTCC and the DTM '92 are excellent packs to own, really nice cars to drive with plenty of variety across different makes and models, highly recommended.

We run DTM 2013 races on Fridays, however once the 2015 has been released (and hopefully the '14s are available across the different tracks in R3E) we will upgrade this to the 2014's so you will have another opportunity to race with us :)

Also, dont forget you get good discount by buying packs of VRP from the online store <here>.
    More info on buying tips can be found on this little guide <here>

Cheers matey, see you on track soon!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Durand1981

Durand1981

Ratings:
    +66
    Cant believe i missed yesterday, but such is life. I will be partaking today, and aiming for pole. Contenders watch your BUTTS, i am a man on a mission today. Who else is game ?

6. PaulH

PaulH

Ratings:
    +912
    Don't forget you only need to own 1 car from the series to be able to race :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium

Ratings:
    +873
    Heh, this time I am out of the race. My main computer get total collapse, I am not sure is it software or hardware related, so I took it to my PC guru on diagnosis and I will get it back in two or three days. Sorry, I am not happy at all :(

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,914
    @Matej Lakota sorry to hear mate, hope it gets sorted out soon :(

• Like Like x 1
  9. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,914
    Any one else fancy signing up for this little blast round the ring in the old beauties? Dont forget guys, tag your mates and encourage them to come along, its surprisingly effective (how long 'till people start getting annoyed at me for tagging them all the time?!?)...
    @Oscar Hardwick fancy some practice in the '92's before your next league event mate? Sooo close to those podium places at Laguna... looking like a good shout for a title push this year ;), with better first laps anyway :roflmao:
    @Joao Fernandes not seen you for a while, fancy some sideways door to door action?
    @Ivan Navarro you came, you went and we didnt see you again :(:D - fancy another go fella?
    @LuckyLIVE as PaulH mentioned, you only need 1 car to compete, and this promises to be a nice little taster of what to expect from the 92's.. well worth a couple £ for a car.. ;)
    @Piotrek Blaszczak fancy some practice round the track prior to tomorrows WTCC escapades?

Come on guys and gals, get your mates involved, nearly at that magic double figures number again, and I'm real keen to see double figures all week if we can, as HeMan once said... You have the POWER!

10. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,914
    ..... and an even better quote - as Arnold schwarzenegger once said:

arnie.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. LuckyLIVE

LuckyLIVE

Ratings:
    +56
    @Paul Jeffrey ... next time ... today I am racing pCARS Renault Clio Cup @ Oulton Park ... but THX so much for the tipp with the car ... I :inlove: RD

12. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,914
    :D top man, no worries... enjoy pCARS fella, see you with us soon (be warned, once you have a go it becomes somewhat difficult to stop coming back!)

13. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,914
    Guys guys guys... we need at least 3 more drivers to break double figures... anyone still sitting on the fence please shout out now!
    @Ole Marius Myrvold - what'dya think fella? Another run round Norisring sound fun?
    @James Cook fancy popping over for a spot of DTM 92 matey :)
    @Nino Scholz fancy joining in the DTM classics fun??

Can anyone think of anyone else who's raced with us (or hasn't) that might want in they could tag???

14. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,914
    @Jake Fangio to celebrate the new single seater images, fancy joining us racing something all together slower and older tonight?? ;)

15. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

Ratings:
    +168
    No can do mate,I'm in sunny Poole all week.Just checking in on my phone and saw Bram's news.Thank you for the offer though:thumbsup:

16. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,914
    Well I suppose someone has to visit all these far exotic destinations don't they :)
    No worries mate, cheers for the reply and don't forget us when you fancy some R3E goodness :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Ratings:
    +21,914
    Server is UP

18. Andy_J

Andy_J
    I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Premium

Ratings:
    +3,540
    Can I sign in please Paul? Or am I too late?:notworthy:

Edit: No response so I guess I was too late.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Premium

Ratings:
    +3,473
    Yup, I own the cars so, I am in :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin

Ratings:
    +385
    joining ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.