RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks unlikely that I'll be racing tonight, because once again Steam-****ing-VR has decided to screw up and prevent the game from even launching. Literally every other week SVR causes some issue which needs fixing before I can race. Absolute turd of an app and the people that programmed it should be bloody ashamed. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

No idea what the problem is this time or how to fix it, so... yeah.

Looks unlikely that I'll be racing tonight, because once again Steam-****ing-VR has decided to screw up and prevent the game from even launching. Literally every other week SVR causes some issue which needs fixing before I can race. Absolute turd of an app and the people that programmed it should be bloody ashamed. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

No idea what the problem is this time or how to fix it, so... yeah.
Unfortunately I couldn't agree more. I given up on VR through Steam VR sometime ago. Well for the seeable future. I simply got fed up everytime I wanted to use it I would have to a log on at least a day before to figure what problems have been caused buy a so called update. I just can't just be bothered with all the problems. And it's always much longer to fix then how long I want to use it for.

Last edited:
So sorry guys, my rrre window minimized for no reason on the main straight, I did what I could to blindly get out of the way, hope I didn't ruin anyone's race.

So sorry guys, my rrre window minimized for no reason on the main straight, I did what I could to blindly get out of the way, hope I didn't ruin anyone's race.
Sorry to hear that mate. :( Don't worry though, no damage done. You drifted over to the wall out of the way so everyone passed you without incident.

Good racing guys. A lonely 3rd for me, but these cars are great even on your own! A bit worried about the upcoming physics update to be honest... hoping it doesn't ruin the fun. :unsure:

Thanks for the setup @Calvyn White. One click longer on 6th gear and it was perfect for me. Just as well because I didn't have time to make my own because of my SVR problems.

• Deleted member 387850

Unlucky Mark, you were the class of the field! You pulled off to the side of the straight so no problems being in the way!

Good race all, was a great battle with @PurgerUK and I think it was all decided in the pitlane! Unfortunate running wide Steve, I don't think I'd have got past you otherwise.

Hope to catch you all again soon!

• Deleted member 387850

Oh yes, I would share my setup for the BMW but it's quicker just to describe it as I didn't change much! Just maxed out the final drive (didn't use 6th at all), max negative camber all round and 84 litres of fuel. Only changed the rear tyres at the pitstop :thumbsup:

Jwy9xLz.png

btw, we once drove this combo, its super good :x3:

WTCR 2018.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Tues
Cars: WTCR 2018
Track: Lausitzring - Grand Prix Course

Tuesday 28/05/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:15 UTC (20 minutes) (Reverse grid to 5 places)

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. Steve "The Daddy" Le Gallez
  4. Luca Antinori
  5. Jopamir
  6. Mallyauto86
  7. PurgerUK
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#14

Last edited:
KTM X-Bow RR.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Thur
Cars: KTM X-Bow RR
Track: Lausitzring - Short Course

Thursday 03/05/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:50 UTC (30 minutes)

Entry List - 32 slots
  1. Kenny Paton (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Calvyn White
  3. FeltHat
  4. Luca Antinori
  5. Jopamir
  6. Steve Le Gallez
  7. KKJUN
  8. wazowski
  9. davew045
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot