RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesson learned. I'm never driving the Audi ever again. :D
It's a pretty fun car, much more stable than most of the other DTMs. And the AWD is great fun at the start. :roflmao:
But it has so much torque that even with AWD, you're spinning the inside wheels constantly.
And I'm guessing the brakes are made out of paper-mache because you have to start braking about a week before anyone else.

Ah well, all in good fun, and at least it was something different than all the BMWs and Mercs out there.

@Keith_G The P4/5 is a great looking car. Like the way it handles too. Picjked a livery?
Yes, I really like it and I actually like all the liveries so if you have a favorite just tell me. I like both the Yellow one and the John Player special but I'm not married to either so take whatever you like and I will find another one that works ( let me know which you prefer and I will post my preferred one after). I will also have some setups ready soon if you would like me to post one. -Keith

I was feeling good about the Corvette, then I tested the Cadillac, and now I find myself torn between the two. Yes the Caddy feels heavier than the Vette, but it just did what I asked it to... Hmm.

I still have to try the P4/5. I just hope it's not like the GTR3 version, handling well but feeling slow in the acceleration department. I'll find out soon enough.

Just thought I'd ask if anyone has the time and to let you all know I shall be on the server doing some practising and setup alterations in about 20 minutes from now. It's nice to have some company.

Last edited:
This version of the P4/5 seems faster than the GTR3.
I set the wing to 10, decreased the final drive and softened the springs.
Leader board-wise, not a great time but it's fun to drive.

Yes, I really like it and I actually like all the liveries so if you have a favorite just tell me. I like both the Yellow one and the John Player special but I'm not married to either so take whatever you like and I will find another one that works ( let me know which you prefer and I will post my preferred one after). I will also have some setups ready soon if you would like me to post one. -Keith

I like P4-5 #10 - AGFA livery. JPS livery is a classic!
Would love to try your setup.

For some reason only known to what's left of my brain, that I was convinced this was a two 20-minute event. Despite this ongoing sciatica, I was hoping to do it at least the first one before the pain got too much. I was hoping to have a little bit of fun. But this is not to be, unfortunately. :(

So I'm really really sorry David as once again I'm going to have to retire from the event.
Have fun guys this one should be good. Winning is the objective, fun is the priority.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years