RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dave, we are not cancelling or postponing Tuesdays race because of COVID are we?

Just wondering...

too soon?
A sense of humor is always a good thing, and I am closely monitoring the PC and so far no signs of abnormal temperature or other symptoms of a virus.
Yeah, my PC seems to be ok so far but I'm a bit concerned now with TS you know with all breathing in people's ears. All that coughing grunting and burping that's enough to make anybody sick. God, it's hot in here, cough, cough. So if you're worried or concerned, cough, I strongly just suggest cough, that you don't read what I've written, cough, splutter, cough, cough, splutter. :roflmao:

What a great race. Had Steve Le Gallez following close behind at all times requiring me to stay focused and not make mistakes. These cars felt so much slower compared to the P2s last week but they were fun. Although braking with the updated physics is difficult at least. Very happy with the win. Shame on the small grid but good racing everyone :thumbsup:

DTM 92.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on
TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com EU - Saturday
Cars: DTM `92
Track: Nürburgring - GP Fast Chicane

Saturday 21/03/20
Practice:
15:00 EDT / 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 15:30 EDT / 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 15:45 EDT / 20:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 15:50 EDT / 20:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 16:10 EDT / 21:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 16:15 EDT / 21:15 UTC (20 minutes) - Reverse Grid to 10 Places

Entry List - 30 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Event Host)
  2. FeltHat
  3. Stefan Weber
  4. PurgerUK
  5. Redvaliant
  6. Steve Le Gallez
  7. JACE323
  8. ko41
  9. David DeGreef
  10. Iguana46
  11. Lars Hansen
  12. cagivariver
  13. Scott_H
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

UTP#19

Last edited:
@Calvyn White Thanks for the setup. You really did a great job on this one (not sure if it is your first one or second)! I tried a number of different changes and just couldn't quite get it to work. But you managed to dial out the power on oversteer that I was having trouble with. Maybe my right foot just got a little better but it has really helped. Not sure what you changed in the 2nd version but I will check. The only tweaks I did to your setup was 1 click forward on the Brake bias and 2 clicks down on the front ride height.
It is especially good at getting the power down quicker on the second turn and the tight sweeper coming into the first chicane. Thanks for sharing and look forward to the race since we can't do much else these days :) :thumbsup:

Well crap! I liked this track/car combo and my leaderboard times were with default set-up only. I coulda been a contender, but alas life takes over.

I moved this weekend and I made sure to get with Frontier to transfer my FiOS and TV over on Saturday (The first day I could get them over after I took over the house). They came, they saw, they sharted. I have no interwebz, no TV, no nothing. I have to stare at my daughter for entertainment.

I reached out to Frontier yesterday and made sure to let them know I was supposed to have service on Saturday, not a few boxes in my house that do nothing. They said they would expedite and get back to me....Wednesday.

I am gonna call them today and tell them that due to COVID I must telecommute for the next few weeks, but if I do not have interwebz I cannot work and will not get paid, (This is probably our next step at work anyway so...). Dunno if it will work but for now I must back out of tomorrow's race, unless I can trace ink lines on a diagram of the track and let you guys know my average lap times. Then we can figure out if I won or not. I think I may be able to get fastest lap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back