RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
DTM 92.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU - Sat
Cars: DTM `92
Track: Hungaroring

Saturday 05/10/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:15 UTC (20 minutes) - Reverse grid to 5 places

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. FeltHat
  2. CarlosB
  3. Mike Wyatt
  4. PurgerUK
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#8

Last edited:
FR 3.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU - Wed
Cars: FR 3
Track: Road America

Wednesday 09/10/19
Practice:

Warmup: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:50 UTC (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. FeltHat
  2. Calvyn White
  3. PurgerUK
  4. Jean Pierre Vitabar
  5. Piotrek Blaszczak
  6. [COLOR=#b30000]Ross Garland[/COLOR]
  7. Bart Matyja
  8. SOLO59
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#14

Last edited:
Group 5.jpg

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU - Sat
Cars: Group 5
Track: Road America

Saturday 12/10/19
Practice:

Warmup 1: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:15 UTC (20 minutes) - Reverse grid to 5 places

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. [COLOR=#b30000]Ross Garland[/COLOR]
  2. FeltHat
  3. brc19
  4. sc4dr
  5. stevem
  6. emarchena
  7. Sean Armstrong
  8. Keith_G
  9. PurgerUK
  10. ko41
  11. BP
  12. 2112
  13. [COLOR=#b30000]David DeGreef[/COLOR]
  14. Bart Matyja
  15. Jean Pierre Vitabar
  16. BBKing212
  17. Rockybob6
  18. wazowski
  19. kamackeris
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#97

Last edited:
I found some cool lines, and want to share.
I'm sure it would be fun to post to YouTube but it is just as easy and more instructive to me to challenge your ghost and follow your lines. That is why the leaderboard is so useful for me. I can use various ghost to see how and where each person is faster or slower than I am and it really helps to get better lap times. It would be really helpful if you could also see the gear and pedal inputs but I guess that is too difficult(or impossible) for R3E to implement.
A big THANKS to all :alien: and :notworthy: who use the leaderboard so that we can use your examples to improve our laptimes!! Certainly makes for better racing and also encourages me to push the limits that I self impose on my driving:confused: In this case it is a little difficult because the race has a locked setup so I'm just assuming that people using the leaderboard are using the same setup as is on the server. I too have dropped by brake bias towards the rear to 52:48 and it seems to free the car up. Braking is certainly interesting with this car:D

I'm sure it would be fun to post to YouTube but it is just as easy and more instructive to me to challenge your ghost and follow your lines. That is why the leaderboard is so useful for me. I can use various ghost to see how and where each person is faster or slower than I am and it really helps to get better lap times. It would be really helpful if you could also see the gear and pedal inputs but I guess that is too difficult(or impossible) for R3E to implement.
A big THANKS to all :alien: and :notworthy: who use the leaderboard so that we can use your examples to improve our laptimes!! Certainly makes for better racing and also encourages me to push the limits that I self impose on my driving:confused: In this case it is a little difficult because the race has a locked setup so I'm just assuming that people using the leaderboard are using the same setup as is on the server. I too have dropped by brake bias towards the rear to 52:48 and it seems to free the car up. Braking is certainly interesting with this car:D
he can enable input graph and put it in his yt video :coffee:

In my opinion anything less than 100% damage is arcade like. I was just suggesting we make this more interesting is all. If you guys want to it to stay like it is that's fine, never mind me :thumbsup:.
I'm not opposed to damage, I'm used to that from other sims anyway. I was more curious as to why this race would be a crash fest is all.

I'll have the input meter up next time. But this is my hotlap on leaderboard. Old school heel and toe shifting. Eventually I'm going to get some go pro's setup to capture the feet.

I'm not sure why the video has some dead spots in it. That didn't happen until I posted.

Last edited:
@sc4dr The dead spots in the video is your secret spots in the track that make it so we cant get the full experience of your lap to learn your line!!!!

As a side note has anyone had problems with lag or stuttering with a full field when racing?

I want to race but it all depends on my back, again. The mare that crashed into me has really had a massive negative impact on various aspects of my life. All because she thought it was ok to drive forwards while looking out the passenger window. :mad:

he posted a lap time:confused:.
Sorry, I could not resist the temptation. Almost Alien speed immediately, can't wait Leaderboard competitions with my new correct throttle pedal calibration, speed is finally found.
@Kimmo Kokkonen
After you recently so proudly posted your LB laptime for all of us I became curious to see if you have been able to up your initial position.
I mean with your recently optimally calibrated pedals.
But checking the LB I became a bit disappointed to see that you are still #5.
Problems with the pedals - or your wheel?
Or have you just lost interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years