RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already dreading the end, I'll miss this series.
Oh we're are not going anywhere, each and every week we will be bringing new, and hopefully enjoyable, combos.
The VRP incentive is ending 9/24/19, and by then the idea is everyone will appreciate how much more fun it is when the vast majority stay to the finish as anything can happen.

I'm already dreading the end, I'll miss this series.

I don't think it's "ending"...I'm under the impression just the VRP prizes part will end; the races will keep going on every week until @David DeGreef gets tired of us and throws in the towel. EDIT: Just saw David's response :thumbsup:

I'm so mad at my PC (well, mostly raceroom) for putting a blemish on my perfect record of attendance by crashing last week. I wish I could give it a time out, but that would hurt me more than it. :roflmao:

Nope, you can have as many as you'd like. Make sure you have a key command setup to scroll through the pit options, and you have whatever options you want highlighted green before you start the race. By default you can use the arrows on keyboard to scroll through the options in pit board.
You can save the pit stop preferences and put them in any order you wish, and then during the race you can toggle through them and select the one you want.

edit: I'll add what worked for me was to set a few presets, and then go practice by doing nothing but pit stops, in and out and I guarantee withing a few you will have it down pat.

@sc4dr @David DeGreef
Thanks for the offer of help!
I worked out the pit problem. Wheel keys not bound for Pit Menu Increase/Decease. Bound the two actions, able to select different pit presets.

upload_2019-9-4_15-20-19.png

One other thing to test: drive through penalty. I DNFd a race because I couldn't select it from the pit menu. With the new button assignments I think it will work. How do I trigger a drive through penalty to test?

One other thing to test: drive through penalty. I DNFd a race because I couldn't select it from the pit menu. With the new button assignments I think it will work. How do I trigger a drive through penalty to test?
I would suggest to set up an AI race and test by speeding in pit, just don't go full out as it may just DQ you instead.

I'm really sorry I missed this race and I couldn't tell you before. But today is my birthday, something that I didn't take into account when I signed in for the race.
See you in the next one.

Well... who is in the running for the FReD grand finale prize of 200 VRP, you wonder? Ok, maybe not but I think by any measurement this club is off to a great start and its because we are getting nice sized grids and drivers hanging in there to the finish. Everyone gets my gratitude for making this hobby on Tuesday nights something I really look forward to, I trust it does for you too.

Kudos to everyone for giving this club a chance, and more so the consistency of turn out has been impressive.

These are the drivers with the most finishes, I have blocked out real names of those that are not public and excluded me from the running. With three events left it is still up for grabs.

View attachment 322947

It makes racing for 'something' that little bit more exciting. I have one car pack I'm after so I'm hoping for some results the next three races. I also had a late start in this series. Many things will have to align. Adds more excitement.

It makes racing for 'something' that little bit more exciting. I have one car pack I'm after so I'm hoping for some results the next three races. I also had a late start in this series. Many things will have to align. Adds more excitement.
That's whats great all you have to do is finish. Can't get any easier than that.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%