AC DTM 90s @ Nürburgring Nordschleife - Tuesday 21st of February 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You can race as well of course.
Teamspeak it's recommended but not mandatory.
It's definitely an easier way to discuss, give race comunications and advices, share setup tips, etc.
I'll see if I can get it set up :)

Will be nice to race with some people that can actually drive instead of crashing into me all the time :roflmao:

hi
nice race yesterday. So I was last on the finish line (but not disappointed) I miss a result table in the races afterwards. Is it possible on the next races to post something like that in the race thread (is it possible to get such summary out of the server)?
hape

hi
nice race yesterday. So I was last on the finish line (but not disappointed) I miss a result table in the races afterwards. Is it possible on the next races to post something like that in the race thread (is it possible to get such summary out of the server)?
hape
It's possible with sTracker, that is a powerful server side app:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stracker.3510/
It's a live timing that gives all the info of the server sessions and provides the graphs of the laps.
I'm pretty new to server management, so I still need to understand how to setup sTracker.
It's definitely something that I will add in the near future, giving directly the link to the live timing page in the events thread, but I need some spare time to study about it.

Great race last night aside from the car issues. :roflmao:
Just ordered a new pair of headphones so hopefully next time I wont have sound issues and can actually talk a bit more :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%